Groups

HOTUKDEALS FREE GIVEAWAY

Banned
    got my amazon £2.50 voucher thanks to hudd- wondering what others have spent it on

22 Comments

:thumbsup:i put it toward Die hard 4, stranger than fiction, little princess and the secret garden dvds. That way it was over £15

nothing yet but will do when I find something I wish to purchase and it is valid until 2010 so no rush

I bought baby stuff, great eh!!

i had an hdmi cable for ps3 it only costs £1.50 bargain

I bought 10 pregnancy tests on there £2.65,was free delivery too,so cost me 15p.Ordered last Friday,came the following day so good.

i bought a ps3 with an extra controller and three games and saved myself a whopping £2.50....LOL...or maybe that was a dream i had!!

I used it against my purchase of Vista...

Bought space jam dvd for like £1.50

headphones.....used them on gym today...awesome..onlyt hing is they r half price at play now! boooooooooo

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2104358

headphones.....used them on gym today...awesome..onlyt hing is they r … headphones.....used them on gym today...awesome..onlyt hing is they r half price at play now! boooooooooo

WOW- i fancy some headphones-- how much were they?

I havent even had a single voucher lol im unlucky

ryouga;2104489

I havent even had a single voucher lol im unlucky

The Great Match Hunt will end May 15, 2008 or when the vouchers run out!

finished now too.
    maybe be another when it reach 100,000,000 members.

Put it against a case for the new camera...

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2104545

The Great Match Hunt will end May 15, 2008 or when the vouchers run … The Great Match Hunt will end May 15, 2008 or when the vouchers run out!finished now too.maybe be another when it reach 100,000,000 members.

Soooooo anoying that, didnt some people get more than one voucher wheras others got none lol.

I came on everyday and got 2 matches fast then none after that.

Banned

ljfx;2103955

I put mine with a £10 amazon voucher I had and have pre-ordered … I put mine with a £10 amazon voucher I had and have pre-ordered Cloverfield on DVD

saw that in cinema. decent film

ive not spent mine since as i cant afford anything!!!!

ryouga;2104611

Soooooo anoying that, didnt some people get more than one voucher wheras … Soooooo anoying that, didnt some people get more than one voucher wheras others got none lol.I came on everyday and got 2 matches fast then none after that.

Nope it was 1 voucher per household,so even if say yourself and your partner come on here with your own account,only 1 of you would got.
    You can do some surveys for some Amazon vouchers maybe?

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2105164

Nope it was 1 voucher per household,so even if say yourself and your … Nope it was 1 voucher per household,so even if say yourself and your partner come on here with your own account,only 1 of you would got.You can do some surveys for some Amazon vouchers maybe?

What surveys?

Flodd;2131854

What surveys?

Yes,if you looking for Amazon vouchers,try Test&Vote by Toluna and LightspeedGB they pay out in Amazon vouchers amongst others. Lightspeed,you could get £5 up in a matter of 2 wks or so,surveys take abotu 5mins to do,and you only need to do a few to get £5 up.

I brought two of these ]http//ww…0OO

They are a bit **** though - I get about the same amount of light from my mobile phone screen!

worto.

badgerrules;2103969

:thumbsup:i put it toward Die hard 4, stranger than fiction, little … :thumbsup:i put it toward Die hard 4, stranger than fiction, little princess and the secret garden dvds. That way it was over £15

stranger than fiction is a good film if ruined by emma thompson and her annoying voice - she makes all americans think we all talk like that

she ruined the start of i am legend too

dont believe my point of view

]http//ww…r_A
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …164406
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October921
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846290
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106

See more discussions