Hotukdeals - FREEBIES !!

Found 22nd Feb
WHY do people vote cold if the freebie section ?? never understand this , the clue is in the section title FREE !! If you don't like the FREE offers then feel FREE move on to the other sections that aren't FREE and click cold till your heart is content.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Why do people assume that 'free' is inherently good, or worthwhile?

For example OP, would you consider something hot if it was just a free trial for a service which was notoriously difficult to cancel, and which was abnormally expensive? What about if signing up for the offer meant you would be contacted forever by text, phone, email and letter by the company? Or, for a third example, what if it meant spending an hour to get something worth only pennies? Is there a point where you draw the line between the gain of something free and it being outweighed by the loss of time, effort, or perhaps money?

Final question: Would you rather get a £10 voucher for free, or pay £10 for a £25 voucher?
14 Comments
Wish I could vote this cold.
I don't understand why people vote free stuff cold either.
Maybe posted in the wrong section before being moved to freebies but by then the damage is done?
Could be that you have to sign up and give your full details with prospect of not receiving the item from past orders of the same item.
I think people vote because they like something or they dont, Not because its a good deal or not.
Why do people assume that 'free' is inherently good, or worthwhile?

For example OP, would you consider something hot if it was just a free trial for a service which was notoriously difficult to cancel, and which was abnormally expensive? What about if signing up for the offer meant you would be contacted forever by text, phone, email and letter by the company? Or, for a third example, what if it meant spending an hour to get something worth only pennies? Is there a point where you draw the line between the gain of something free and it being outweighed by the loss of time, effort, or perhaps money?

Final question: Would you rather get a £10 voucher for free, or pay £10 for a £25 voucher?
I think people vote the way they want because they have freedom of choice, something you, comrade, seem to want to deny.
redcantona4 h, 58 m ago

I think people vote the way they want because they have freedom of choice, …I think people vote the way they want because they have freedom of choice, something you, comrade, seem to want to deny.

I Don't deny anything..manutd human...but like I say if you get offered something for nothing why dislike it just because it's not something you like....
Plenty of reasons explained above. And like the first post, I'd also vote this thread cold if I could.
Most of the posts by yourself have gone cold, perhaps people just don't like you.
deleted265520
OP is a cry baby
If someone was offering you a free std would you vote it hot?
delusion53 m ago

If someone was offering you a free std would you vote it hot?

Hey, don't knock it, I get it where I can.
Why you so extra in your title. The bold lettering, caps and multiple puncuation marks are just unnecessary and make you look 10.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants