hotukdeals gaming deals taking over

LocalFound 26th May 2017
has anyone else noticed that gaming based deals for xbox one, ps4, Wii u, Wii switch, nds, pc and god knows what other devices I've excluded seem to be taking over the site, and is that a good thing?
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
LOL. Git gud.
20 Comments
Not here barely seen any
It's always a good thing for us, the consumer. If gaming is your thing, always check this site before buying anything as you generally can get it much cheaper than RRP.
I notice when I filter for gaming I see lots of gaming deals or filter for travel I see lots of travel deals...;)
chapchap

I notice when I filter for gaming I see lots of gaming deals or filter … I notice when I filter for gaming I see lots of gaming deals or filter for travel I see lots of travel deals...;)

weird same happens to me
Original Poster
chapchap

I notice when I filter for gaming I see lots of gaming deals or filter … I notice when I filter for gaming I see lots of gaming deals or filter for travel I see lots of travel deals...;)

​yeah but out of top 10 hot deals this week 6 are gaming related
LOL. Git gud.
There's only one thing for it. You need to get into gaming. Once you're in there is no escape.
I didn't know we had gaming deals.
Gaming is very popular, therefore game deals are very frequent. Simples X)
MrCollective

Gaming is very popular, therefore game deals are very frequent. Simples X)

wasssupp
Please be kool and spell it gaem
lol
Gaming deals have an extremely high impulse buy percentage. HUKD make money when people buy through the links. HUKD making money = HUKD very happy.

Edit: Impulse buys on toilet rolls and toothpaste or sugar etc don't quite have the same impact.
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 26th May 2017
Deano467

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09has anyone else noticed that gaming based deals … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09has anyone else noticed that gaming based deals for xbox one, ps4, Wii u, Wii switch, nds, pc and god knows what other devices I've excluded seem to be taking over the site, and is that a good thing?\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

Not seen many Wii Switch deals mind.
a deals a deal. deal with it.
Deano467

yeah but out of top 10 hot deals this week 6 are gaming related

Been like this for ages. HUKGD
Maybe because there are no other deals. Maybe because the RRP of games is so effin stupid any reduction seems like a deal. Maybe... Aliens?
I haven't seen a single xBox One S deal over the last few months, not sure what the fuss is all about.
I think it's because you will have multiple drops in price on the same game... and there are so many games across so many platform. 1 game can be posted 10 times over a 2 month period whenever there is a couple of pound drop.

I personally love the gaming deals. Have bought many a game because of it. Most still untouched in the cupboard
You might want to avoid the site for a few days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions