HotUKDeals get some new funky 2018 World Cup / Footie Themed Emojis to use!

Found 7th JunEdited by:"bitcoin5"
As an avid Emoji user ((saves typing feelings on here a lot of the time!)) we now have some new 2018 World Cup / Footie themed Emojis to add to our words of wisdom or not!

What other Emojis would make life easier on hotukdeals!

Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Had a bet on Uruguay to win it 32/1
04.02.20083 m ago

Had a bet on Uruguay to win it 32/1

Fab, they seem to have a much better chance of you getting some £ back than England at 100/1 > 66/1 winning it!
There lot's of Emojis for In-ger-lund fans here:
google.com/sea…IBQ
We as people are going back in time communicating in pictures again strange times we live in.
larrylightweight13 m ago

We as people are going back in time communicating in pictures again …We as people are going back in time communicating in pictures again strange times we live in.

Think Emojis are a bit easier to communicate with, I mean can you see the Tesco deal in this!!

33933506-6ZdxD.jpg
Very useful ta.
bitcoin52 h, 48 m ago

Fab, they seem to have a much better chance of you getting some £ back …Fab, they seem to have a much better chance of you getting some £ back than England at 100/1 > 66/1 winning it!

Bookies seem to be giving odds of between 16/1 and 20/1. I think that's realistic, bookies are rarely that far off.
Only two.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell2 h, 53 m ago

There lot's of Emojis for In-ger-lund fans …There lot's of Emojis for In-ger-lund fans here:https://www.google.com/search?q=england+fan+riot&gbv=1&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd3Oqa98HbAhWqDsAKHRZvBboQ_AUIBQ

Scottish or Welsh are we?
xenophon36 m ago

Scottish or Welsh are we?

No. English.
xenophon51 m ago

Bookies seem to be giving odds of between 16/1 and 20/1. I think that's …Bookies seem to be giving odds of between 16/1 and 20/1. I think that's realistic, bookies are rarely that far off.

Will look, I was just being pedantic about ever getting the money back, on one of our new 20/1 buyers get their money back curry's TV's!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants