Not here with me :?

im upstairs, where are you

Am I here then? :O

Original Poster

lol :lol:

eaten by pixies

Banned

Me lurker now

just loitering...how can you call us boring?!!

im on the settee with a lager and some scampi fries watching the footie

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8963773

I'm looking for a gerbil that escaped

loool, im usually looking for a hamster thats escaped but lately its not been escaping !! :lo:

Im leaving HUKD today its that boring.

But il be back on the 20th :lol: After my holiday haha

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8963824

Difference is i only have to look in the cat to find the gerbil

Thats well mean !! :lol:

I think people take this site a bit too serious, a la here ]http//ww…ase :giggle:

was thinking the same .aah i am guessing a lot of the regulars are on there hols !! oh well down to us that are left to spark the site up a bit i guess:thumbsup:

You should consider losing another hamster to liven things up for a bit.

dxx;8963873

You should consider losing another hamster to liven things up for a bit.

she's not richard gere :w00t:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/thegrambauer/animgifs/famousgifs/gere.gif

:oops:

michelleleemoo;8963846

I think people take this site a bit too serious, a la here … I think people take this site a bit too serious, a la here ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/711423/delete-my-account-please :giggle:

haha, seen this earlier and just laughed ! 'what a plonker ' !:-D

michelleleemoo;8963887

she's not richard gere :w00t::oops:

I don't think I can respond to that without her mum calling the police on me.

Original Poster

^^ :lol: :lol:

michelleleemoo;8963887

she's not richard gere :w00t::oops:

:-D pmsl x

shopstilldrops;8963919

haha, seen this earlier and just laughed ! 'what a plonker ' !:

thought that at some of the earlier comments :-D

dxx;8963927

I don't think I can respond to that without her mum calling the police on … I don't think I can respond to that without her mum calling the police on me.

i know

aah96;8963931

^^ :lol: :lol:

what you laughing at madam :whistling:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8963953

thought that at some of the earlier comments :-Di know :pwhat you … thought that at some of the earlier comments :-Di know :pwhat you laughing at madam :whistling:

all the comments above :lol:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/7/28/nowantsadobtsh128617442030963266.jpg

Original Poster

right people of the misk, i went to a meeting yesterday with my youth group, and they said i turned up i would get a £25 voucher, so i went spent 3 hours there giving feedback and now they want the vvouchers back to spend on the youth group !! what should i doo give them to them to them or keep them ?!

(also these vouchers were of another organizational and were for person use and now they want them back !! )

aah96;8963994

right people of the misk, i went to a meeting yesterday with my youth … right people of the misk, i went to a meeting yesterday with my youth group, and they said i turned up i would get a £25 voucher, so i went spent 3 hours there giving feedback and now they want the vvouchers back to spend on the youth group !! what should i doo give them to them to them or keep them ?! (also these vouchers were of another organizational and were for person use and now they want them back !! )

tell em to bog off the cheeky gits :-D
    alternatively you could say im ever so sorry but I dont think thats right so if you dont mind i'm going to keep them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8964022

tell em to bog off the cheeky gits :-Dalternatively you could say im ever … tell em to bog off the cheeky gits :-Dalternatively you could say im ever so sorry but I dont think thats right so if you dont mind i'm going to keep them :thumbsup:

:lol: then i will feel guilty forever !!

But annoyed they have spent it on rubbish their family will get to keep !

Well i have not been on in months but i am back,but then am not that exciting so i doubt i will liven things up much.But hello everyone anyway.

As Robbie Williams says "If I stop lying, I'll just disappoint you." All the liars have gone in hiding!!

redvee92;8963785

Im leaving HUKD today its that boring. But il be back on the 20th :lol: … Im leaving HUKD today its that boring. But il be back on the 20th :lol: After my holiday haha

YOUR PLANE IS CANCELLED I FORGOT TO PM YOU

raptorcigs;8964566

YOUR PLANE IS CANCELLED I FORGOT TO PM YOU

Shame easyjet says different :thumbsup:

ei8hty5ive;8964524

As Robbie Williams says "If I stop lying, I'll just disappoint you." All … As Robbie Williams says "If I stop lying, I'll just disappoint you." All the liars have gone in hiding!!

Not true. I'm still here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281978
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions