Expired

HOTUKDEALS IS RUINED!!

Found 8th Jul 2010
am i alone in thinking the new unneeded revamp is crud

Painfully slow, everytime u log in your history vanishes, ugly forum change with huge avatars..

EPIC FAIL!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Yes you are alone.

This is the only thread that has been made about the site change. Congrats.

lol - it's gonna be fine in a few days - apart from the bugs that are being ironed out I like it.

This thread might help answering your questions
http://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/all-bugs-problems-in-this-thread-pl/714601

BAD THINGS;
NO control panel - how the hell am I meant to know if someones replied in a thread?
"like button" wtf
having to login everytime you go to the site
NO rep, you knew were you were with it!

GOOD THINGS:
Badges
Desgin
Posts Per Page

[nd how come every letter [ is being repl[ced with [ its very [noying

What bothers me more than the changes to the site, is people saying 'epic fail' .. really bored of that saying now!

richx45

BAD THINGS;NO control panel - how the hell am I meant to know if someones … BAD THINGS;NO control panel - how the hell am I meant to know if someones replied in a thread?"like button" wtfhaving to login everytime you go to the siteNO rep, you knew were you were with it!GOOD THINGS:BadgesDesginPosts Per Page

I'm glad they got rid of Rep, it meant diddly squat and was mainly used for people to brag of their rep points.
Don't like the like button either, as you can Like yourself.

Meh, I thought It was getting better. At least I can follow my previous posts now.

it'll get there. Agreed bored of the moaning now.

faevilangel

I'm glad they got rid of Rep, it meant diddly squat and was mainly used … I'm glad they got rid of Rep, it meant diddly squat and was mainly used for people to brag of their rep points.Don't like the like button either, as you can Like yourself.

I like this reply

Celticsun

Meh, I thought It was getting better. At least I can follow my previous … Meh, I thought It was getting better. At least I can follow my previous posts now.it'll get there. Agreed bored of the moaning now.

Exactly, it was much much worse than this but the devs have worked their butts off to get this online and working.

I don't get what is supposed to be so slow about the new site? I've used it on two different PCs and my phone since the change and the pages have all loaded faster, if anything.

Its running great for me, none of the slowness, log in problems or loss of history i like it, maybe a tad to bright though

I think this is great!! I only saw it today, when did this happen?

seems to be a lot better today, i'm starting to like it

I couldn't give a rodents nether region about the look of it!

I just want a list of my subscribed threads with a new post in them!

cookiemonster83

I don't get what is supposed to be so slow about the new site? I've used … I don't get what is supposed to be so slow about the new site? I've used it on two different PCs and my phone since the change and the pages have all loaded faster, if anything.

I'm using it in IE7 over a citrix environment. It's about 5000-10000% slower than it was before the redesign.

Plum

I couldn't give a rodents nether region about the look of it!I just want … I couldn't give a rodents nether region about the look of it!I just want a list of my subscribed threads with a new post in them!

+1 million

Site is total crap without a subscribed threads option when you know if someone has replied.

Apart from it now looking like it was designed by 3 year old!

I've given it a few days and rather than liking it more I'm just disliking it more and more (sorry guys).

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.