Hotukdeals links on WhatsApp messages

Posted 24th Oct
hey folks I'm hoping someone can help on this.

when clicking on hotukdeals deal links through a WhatsApp notification it used to open the deals on the hotukdeals app. I've noticed recently it opens it through the internet browser on my phone, which is a lot slower. I can't see any settings to change it back to opening deals through the app.

does anyone know how to change the settings,

cheers in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Are you using Android or iOS?
I'm no expert on this stuff but maybe look at settings - apps - and see what the opens by default is set to for the hukd app
Try Settings > Apps & notifications > go through the list click hukd app > advanced > Open by default > Open supported links - Open in this app
Ok cool I'll try that and report back. Cheers
Cloeeez24/10/2019 20:24

Try Settings > Apps & notifications > go through the list click hukd app …Try Settings > Apps & notifications > go through the list click hukd app > advanced > Open by default > Open supported links - Open in this app

Just tried was already set to that.
38756100-LbLsI.jpgTried changing and setting it back but no joy.
Not sure what it could be then
If you want to - maybe try uninstalling both apps and reinstalling which should make the phone reask how you want your links via whatsapp to open?
Cloeeez24/10/2019 22:28

Not sure what it could be then :(If you want to - maybe try uninstalling …Not sure what it could be then :(If you want to - maybe try uninstalling both apps and reinstalling which should make the phone reask how you want your links via whatsapp to open?

Yeah thought that as well. Will mess around with it over the weekend. Nice one though. Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants