hotukdeals new home page.

Posted 6th Nov
Just noticed the home page has changed.
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Not a fan of the new "explore groups" section, especially on mobile where it takes up quite a bit of horizontal space.
LordHippos06/11/2019 21:39

Not a fan of the new "explore groups" section, especially on mobile where …Not a fan of the new "explore groups" section, especially on mobile where it takes up quite a bit of horizontal space.

Its not a floating menu so as you scroll it should disappear
magicjay198606/11/2019 21:58

Its not a floating menu so as you scroll it should disappear

It does, but at the same time I can't see myself ever wanting to use that menu at all, so when I hit the homepage on mobile I only see the first deal, I have to scroll down to see others. Would be great if the "explore groups" section could be configured by a user setting to be hidden.

I use HUKD a lot on my phone, so after a while it just feels like I have to do extra scrolling for the sake of it

I could be in the minority, but space is precious on a smaller screen.
LordHippos06/11/2019 22:11

It does, but at the same time I can't see myself ever wanting to use that …It does, but at the same time I can't see myself ever wanting to use that menu at all, so when I hit the homepage on mobile I only see the first deal, I have to scroll down to see others. Would be great if the "explore groups" section could be configured by a user setting to be hidden.I use HUKD a lot on my phone, so after a while it just feels like I have to do extra scrolling for the sake of it I could be in the minority, but space is precious on a smaller screen.

You could always take insurance out on your fingers
Think it is an improvement. Could be doing with a tab for music though including instruments and equipment.
Edited by: "jimmy_the_fridge" 6th Nov
LordHippos06/11/2019 22:11

It does, but at the same time I can't see myself ever wanting to use that …It does, but at the same time I can't see myself ever wanting to use that menu at all, so when I hit the homepage on mobile I only see the first deal, I have to scroll down to see others. Would be great if the "explore groups" section could be configured by a user setting to be hidden.I use HUKD a lot on my phone, so after a while it just feels like I have to do extra scrolling for the sake of it I could be in the minority, but space is precious on a smaller screen.

I agree. I know it's a "First World Problem" but the choice to keep it hidden would be appreciated.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants