Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

HotUKDeals - posted links not working

Posted 29th Mar 2019
Is it just me, or something going on today with the site?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
deleted1080215
deleted108021529/03/2019 16:30

Full explanation here

Just loops me back to this posted thread.
Brexit blues at HUKD ?
deleted1080215
37358833-LyeuH.jpg
Which link(s) in particular @TopTrump and i'll take a look?
Jason29/03/2019 17:21

Which link(s) in particular @TopTrump and i'll take a look?

The one's contained within

hotukdeals.com/dea…751

don't resolve. It launches a new window
where the url doesn't resolve. Eg: click on the link and new tab launches with hotukdeals.digidip.net/vis…926

and a blank black page titled "visit (1x1)"
Or is it PEBDAC?
Edited by: "TopTrump" 29th Mar 2019
I'm having the same issue with Chrome, Edge and IE, cleared cache and cookies to no avail and Like @TopTrump above when I click on the link for 'Full Explanation Here' from @mrty I just get looped back to this page.
Appreciate any help
sonofislaymother30/03/2019 09:37

I'm having the same issue with Chrome, Edge and IE, cleared cache and …I'm having the same issue with Chrome, Edge and IE, cleared cache and cookies to no avail and Like @TopTrump above when I click on the link for 'Full Explanation Here' from @deleted1080215 I just get looped back to this page.Appreciate any help

The link posted by @mrty could be he/she just messing with us (the linked url is the same as the post where I ask the question in the first place).

@mrty
37362274.jpgplay nice!
Edited by: "TopTrump" 30th Mar 2019
deleted1080215
TopTrump16 m ago

The link posted by @mrty could be he/she just messing with us (the linked …The link posted by @mrty could be he/she just messing with us (the linked url is the same as the post where I ask the question in the first place).@mrty[Image] play nice!

Well spotted!!

Sorry guys... Just messing.
Here's how I fixed it.

See here for how community.kaspersky.com/kas…249

I did the same for HOTUKDEALS and DIGIDIP.NET. Seems it's to with private browsing
sonofislaymother2nd Apr

Here's how I fixed it.See here for how community.kaspersky.com/kas…249I d …Here's how I fixed it.See here for how community.kaspersky.com/kas…249I did the same for HOTUKDEALS and DIGIDIP.NET. Seems it's to with private browsing

Private (cough * data collection by the site) browsing.
Better start launching the ol' Incognito window before I visit Hotukdeals
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants