Posted 8th Jun 2021
The biggest footballing event of the year is upon us and to celebrate we’re running a Euro 2020 prediction contest. For the next few weeks we’re giving you the chance to play against your fellow hotukdeals users to fight for your right to sit at the top of our Big Game table and win some awesome prizes

Make Euro 2020 match score predictions with the members of hotukdeals and fight for your place at the top of the table. Earn points by predicting the correct scores from fixtures within our 8 pre-set Match Days, benefiting from goal difference or taking the bonus questions for a chance to win some amazing prizes.

[Big Game]
[Big Game Prediction Centre]
[Big Game T&Cs]

Winners list

Match Day 1 - @crazyloz82
Match Day 2 - Bex1181

3740156.jpg
Prizes? I'm listening...

We've got prizes to give away and they're all exclusively for you, our hotukdeals members. The players with the highest score on the prediction table will win prizes, and the good news is, we're paying out on the top 5 places on the Big Game league table.

The players with the highest scores will win;

• 1st Place Winner : Xbox Series X console
  • 2nd Place Winner : Apple Watch
  • 3rd Place Winner : Bose QuietComfort II Wireless Headphones
  • 4th Place Winner : JBL Bluetooth Speaker
  • 5th Place Winner : £50 Shopping Voucher

but don't worry if you're not quite cutting it with the overall predictions, we're also giving away prizes on each of the 8 Match Days we've also set up, because we're a bit awesome and we love to see winners!

Prizes for each Match Day will include;

• Football shirt of your choice
  • hotukdeals 'Big Game" Hoodie
  • hotukdeals "Big Game" mug

I know, exciting right? As mentioned, we've split the Match Days into 8 separate play days and here's how they will work...

• Match Day 1 will take place from 11-13th June
  • Match Day 2 will take place for games on the 14th and 15th June
  • Match Day 3 will take place for games on the 16th and 17th June
  • Match Day 4 will take place for games on the 18th and 19th June
  • Match Day 5 will take place for games on the 20th and 21st June
  • Match Day 6 will take place for games on the 22nd and 23rd June
  • 'Round of 16' Match Day will take place for games on 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th
  • The 'Finals' Match Day will take place for games on 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th and 11th

In the case of a stalemate, the number of wins over the Match Day in question will determine the winners.

Winners will be contacted regarding their prizes once the Euro 2020 and Big Game competitions have completed.

This all sounds super fab, but how do I play?

It's actually super easy (like SUPER EASY!). We’re running this competition with Kicktipp, which I have to make you aware requires 3rd party registration. We request that when you sign-up to play the game, that you do so with your hotukdeals registered email address and username, just so you're a little more identifiable when we're singing your winning praises and so we can contact you with details for your prize.

Data will solely be used by Pepper to contact winners. All data will be deleted after the competition.

3740156.jpg
Predict the outcome of the games in the Euro 2020 competition and accumulate points for your chance to win - honestly, it's that simple.

Points for the Big Game are awarded as follows:

• 4 points: Correct result predicted
  • 3 points: Correct goal difference and correct winner
  • 2 points: Correct winner

Examples of prediction scoring

• Result: "2-1" - Prediction: "1-2" (wrong prediction)
  • Result: "2-1" - Prediction: "1-0" (Home win goal difference)
  • Result: "1-1" - Prediction: "0-0" (Draw prediction)

Please note that predictions are taken into account over 90 minutes (no extra time or penalties).

In addition to your predictions, all participants can bet on who will win Groups A-F, the team with the tournaments highest goal scorer and which team will win the European championship, all awarding 4 points each. The bonus questions MUST BE answered before the tournament kicks off on Friday.

This is absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to win, but why do I see staff names in the league table?

Firstly, don't worry too much - most of them are enjoying football in the Championship, so aren't too aware of top flight scoring. We've invited them along to see how well they fare and get involved. Worry not, the prizes on the table aren't within reach for them, they're getting absolutely nothing from this. Zilch, nadda, NOTHING.

If one of the team members places in the top 5 of the table, their names will be totally eradicated from any winners circle and we'll drop down on to the next member when selecting the winners at the end of the table.

3740156.jpg
We're a community and together we're awesome. So we thought we'd make up some really cool 'Community Care Packages' to give away to the five most helpful comments made by our community that will benefit others. Remember, we're not all football geniuses (well actually, I am a bit). Let's be competitive, let's fight our way to to the top of that table, but let's have fun along the way, but more importantly, let's do it together

Five winners will be chosen after the Final has taken place on Monday 12th July 2021. Each winner will receive a hotukdeals community care package including a hoodie and mug.

Now that that's all out of the way. Go predict and good luck!
Community Updates
Misc
Discussions
Top comments
369 Comments
Post a comment