Groups

HotUKDeals referenced on Telegraph

Not exactly a reference but article used an image from Google search for "hot uk deals"

telegraph.co.uk/tec…tml

8 Comments

bet that journo's busy then.....

Hope the site owner was asked!

Banned

awoodhall2003;8346010

Hope the site owner was asked!

Yeah. Imagine having your publically available website appearing in publically available search results and then having those result published in a publically available newpspaer.

[CENTER]God! They must be furious!http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/angry.gif[/CENTER]

DanJackson;8346058

Yeah. Imagine having your publically available website appearing in … Yeah. Imagine having your publically available website appearing in publically available search results and then having those result published in a publically available newpspaer. [CENTER]God! They must be furious![/CENTER]

DJ...thought you would have known by now...pure sarcasm was meant (before someone else says it!) :thumbsup:

Banned

awoodhall2003;8346066
    DJ...thought you would have known by now...pure sarcasm was meant (before someone else says it!) :thumbsup:

...I know! My crazy rant was a continuation of yours. I probably shouldn't have quoted you though. Oh man. We spolied the magic now.

[ ] black gerbil1 was mentioned
    [ ] worthy thread

DanJackson;8346118

...I know! My crazy rant was a continuation of yours. I probably shouldn't have quoted you though. Oh man. We spolied the magic now.

Awww....sorry! We really did...

Nevermind, BG1 is here now...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2398
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2296
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions