Expired

Hotukdeals - The Best deal site in the world

Found 30th Mar
Get everything here at the best prices out there
Community Updates
Top comments
Hi @RUSSt
im wondering why you are posting SO many 'deals'? I hope you don't mind me asking and feel free to not tell me. But honestly your name is popping up on nearly every other deal. Im just wondering why you post nearly everything you see all day long?
Please se don't take offence I'm not being sarcastic I genuinely am wondering so much I just have to ask...
34 Comments
Agreed
Well my friend, I'm not sure how long this post will last before someone deems it sarcastic , cheeky or otherwise breaking some new misc law, but I wish you the best
Based on Clarkson island.

Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th Mar
Original Poster
tinkerbellian4 m ago

Well my friend, I'm not sure how long this post will last before someone …Well my friend, I'm not sure how long this post will last before someone deems it sarcastic , cheeky or otherwise breaking some new misc law, but I wish you the best

just speaking the truth
Ive saved a few quid on here but ive also spent a few quid because of this site too haha
Are you vying for a position?
tinkerbellian1 h, 33 m ago

Well my friend, I'm not sure how long this post will last before someone …Well my friend, I'm not sure how long this post will last before someone deems it sarcastic , cheeky or otherwise breaking some new misc law, but I wish you the best

I don’t think the op is been sarcastic.
They have also kindly shared 27 new deal in the last 5 hours.
Impressive
Original Poster
no sarcastic remarks here i do think this is the best site of its kind around and no i dont want a job
@RUSSt

"Get everything here at the best prices out there"

tinkerbellian1 h, 42 m ago

RUSSt1 h, 37 m ago

just speaking the truth

To be fair, the opening comment is not true no matter how much you wish to believe it to be the case.

Well done for sharing your "Deals" though; that is more effort than some members that have been here for years.
myusernamehasgone23411 m ago

I don’t think the op is been sarcastic.They have also kindly shared 27 new …I don’t think the op is been sarcastic.They have also kindly shared 27 new deal in the last 5 hours.Impressive

Alas most of them being distinctly average.
Still don’t like the new layout but the deals are good. But not for your bank balance
Original Poster
dorey6929 s ago

Still don’t like the new layout but the deals are good. But not for your b …Still don’t like the new layout but the deals are good. But not for your bank balance

thats for sure
Religion ??
Original Poster
Why did Kani-kazi pilots wear helmets?
RUSSt31st Mar

Why did Kani-kazi pilots wear helmets?

I see a lack of response here prompted you to start a thread (that some took as a serious question):

"kami kazi"
[ hotukdeals.com/dis…216 ]

...and an equally amusing subject matter:

"Will Oak Furniturelands sale ever end???"
[ hotukdeals.com/dis…680 ]

You're on a roll!

Talking of which...

Get them while they are hot/cold, err... cheap... the same price as usual:

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…873 ]
Hi @RUSSt
im wondering why you are posting SO many 'deals'? I hope you don't mind me asking and feel free to not tell me. But honestly your name is popping up on nearly every other deal. Im just wondering why you post nearly everything you see all day long?
Please se don't take offence I'm not being sarcastic I genuinely am wondering so much I just have to ask...
LeahsMintytoutou7 h, 28 m ago

Hi @RUSSt im wondering why you are posting SO many 'deals'? I hope you …Hi @RUSSt im wondering why you are posting SO many 'deals'? I hope you don't mind me asking and feel free to not tell me. But honestly your name is popping up on nearly every other deal. Im just wondering why you post nearly everything you see all day long? Please se don't take offence I'm not being sarcastic I genuinely am wondering so much I just have to ask...

Dang you Russt.. you have done the impossible.. you have the lady’s attention whose attention I have (thru my deals ) been seeking ..

Again it’s my opinion.. pls don’t tell her
HSG18 m ago

Dang you Russt.. you have done the impossible.. you have the lady’s a …Dang you Russt.. you have done the impossible.. you have the lady’s attention whose attention I have (thru my deals ) been seeking .. Again it’s my opinion.. pls don’t tell her

Well what about me an maccy
summerof7611 m ago

Oh my God:o
I am so dead now:S
HSG11 h, 10 m ago

Dang you Russt.. you have done the impossible.. you have the lady’s a …Dang you Russt.. you have done the impossible.. you have the lady’s attention whose attention I have (thru my deals ) been seeking .. Again it’s my opinion.. pls don’t tell her

Hahaha, hey harvs.. i will be back in JHT I just been too busy to catch up on everything I've missed so only been checking out the odd new deals here n there. Hope your good
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 23 m ago

Hahaha, hey harvs.. i will be back in JHT I just been too busy to catch up …Hahaha, hey harvs.. i will be back in JHT I just been too busy to catch up on everything I've missed so only been checking out the odd new deals here n there. Hope your good

Oh yes.. I am home this weekend.. kinda weird .. don’t know what to do .. so tv it is ..

No I have not been good.. I was wearing a Hollister t this morning .. .. guess what I have never owned any Hollister merchandise ..(skeptical)
LeahsMintytoutou19 h, 23 m ago

Hi @RUSSt im wondering why you are posting SO many 'deals'? I hope you …Hi @RUSSt im wondering why you are posting SO many 'deals'? I hope you don't mind me asking and feel free to not tell me. But honestly your name is popping up on nearly every other deal. Im just wondering why you post nearly everything you see all day long? Please se don't take offence I'm not being sarcastic I genuinely am wondering so much I just have to ask...

I think every HUKDmember is wondering the same.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 8th Apr
HSG112 h, 28 m ago

Oh yes.. I am home this weekend.. kinda weird .. don’t know what to do .. s …Oh yes.. I am home this weekend.. kinda weird .. don’t know what to do .. so tv it is .. No I have not been good.. I was wearing a Hollister t this morning .. .. guess what I have never owned any Hollister merchandise ..(skeptical)

I've never worn holister clothing either. Sorry you've not been good. You got family around to help when your not good? Hope today is better for you
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 32 m ago

I've never worn holister clothing either. Sorry you've not been good. You …I've never worn holister clothing either. Sorry you've not been good. You got family around to help when your not good? Hope today is better for you

You missed the actual meaning Leah
HSG12 m ago

You missed the actual meaning Leah

Oh! Who's tshirt were you wearing? You naughty boy lol
if I've got it wrong this time you'll have to tell me
ps I'm bk in JHT now
LeahsMintytoutou11 m ago

Oh! Who's tshirt were you wearing? You naughty boy lolif I've got it wrong …Oh! Who's tshirt were you wearing? You naughty boy lolif I've got it wrong this time you'll have to tell me ps I'm bk in JHT now

That’s the part I don’t remember..so I have washed the t.. in case anyone asks / calls for it
HSG12 h, 37 m ago

That’s the part I don’t remember..so I have washed the t.. in case anyone a …That’s the part I don’t remember..so I have washed the t.. in case anyone asks / calls for it

Good idea
LeahsMintytoutou7th Apr

myusernamehasgone2348th Apr

I think every HUKDmember is wondering the same.

Don't panic.

You both have at least a day where you can try & beat the average daily submissions recently set by @RUSSt.

Good luck
fanpages9 h, 4 m ago

Don't panic.You both have at least a day where you can try & beat the …Don't panic.You both have at least a day where you can try & beat the average daily submissions recently set by @RUSSt.Good luck

It is quite temping to list every single item individually in any stores sale
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 9th Apr
fanpages3 h, 58 m ago

Don't panic.You both have at least a day where you can try & beat the …Don't panic.You both have at least a day where you can try & beat the average daily submissions recently set by @RUSSt.Good luck

I’ve made a start I like a challenge
summerof767th Apr

Don't worry @maccy1 and summerofmine I got you

33606617-2p67C.jpg
HSG18th Apr

That’s the part I don’t remember..so I have washed the t.. in case anyone a …That’s the part I don’t remember..so I have washed the t.. in case anyone asks / calls for it

Another member Here looking for a t-shirt, does that jog your memory?
When I read the headline to this I assumed the extra info would read...

"Said no one ever"....

Disappointed when it didn't... missed opportunity.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants