HotUKDeals to Ebay

As im bored in work, lets start a discussion.

Has any1 in the past made serious money from buying on here especially to sell on ebay? (i.e. misprices etc)

I for one have made a few £££ selling items from my own work, that are inflated on ebay lol just for pocket money tho

12 Comments

Yes i made i little on a couple of mobile phones but like you say just pocket money and it really wasnt worth the hassle i had selling them.

i'm a good boy

Original Poster

pikachu12;2452387

i'm a good boy

"good people dont always win" lol

I bought like 10 toy story 1 +2 dvd boxsets ( then post as a deal)

bought them for £16 each sold for like £25 but paid like £4 in fees so only made like £40 which sucked for the amount of hassle

Original Poster

Yeah sometimes you feel like you can make some profit then ebay and paypal extract the p!ss. The best thing I have ever sold was PC Halo 2 Game for Vista. Bought for £9 and sold for £20. After fees you were looking and about £6 profit per unit, which still aint much.

jonny1_rfc;2452412

"good people dont always win" lol

yeah i know, i lied. i sold Guardian vouchers i got off the freebies section for £8 on ebay to some retailer. only made around £6 after fees but still not too bad for something I got for free!

I got 6 Blue Dragons for the 360, kept one & give 5 into Blockbuster - Think I made about £15 on each one.

Thats about it really, I cant normally be @rsed doing stuff like that !!

ChrisUK;2452597

I got 6 Blue Dragons for the 360, kept one & give 5 into Blockbuster - … I got 6 Blue Dragons for the 360, kept one & give 5 into Blockbuster - Think I made about £15 on each one.Thats about it really, I cant normally be @rsed doing stuff like that !!

no wonder no-one got blue dragon

i wanted to get my little boy the spidersapien from the boots sale back in january & so that i could get free postage & could use a £5 off a total spend voucher i bought 2 transformers large figures. All were down to £17.50 from £70. i then sold the 2 transformers on ebay for £40 each (both were bought by people in europe) so ended up that the spidersapien didn't cost me anything & i made a few quid in the process :thumbsup:

Not buying here - I buy for me. Carboot sales and charity shops - yep
Retro games - got one once called '"]Moonstone' on Amiga in a joblot for £10 - sold that one game for £80.

lol, its always the ones who moan about people ordering 5+ units of a deal that actually do the same.

Ive never done it as i realy can not be bothered with eBay, its too much hassle for me after fees and so on.

Never really made anything worth talking about, but have made a few pound out of it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
    2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
    3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
    4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions