29 replies
Found 21st Feb 2009
So I set one of 00these up,m anyone with a 0360 0wanna 0joiun

trueachievements.com/lea…322

28 Comments

dont really understand what your trying to do lol
a leaderboard for gamerscore?

Original Poster

Yeah Sorry my computer went doolally there.

Its basically a site that works as a achievement leader board, It doesn't go on gamer score as such, it's true gamer score, you get more points for harder to unlock achievements. My gamer score is 53000, yet my true gamer score is 65000.

It's worth a look, worth setting up a leader board for the people on here also!:)

mines 32000 or somethin around that. got loads of 1000s on some hard games...crackdown/COD4/COD5/HALO3/GOW/GOW2 etc...should boost my true one up a bit

signed up for a laugh

xxxxxx

Original Poster

manchesterjim;4445757

mines 32000 or somethin around that. got loads of 1000s on some hard … mines 32000 or somethin around that. got loads of 1000s on some hard games...crackdown/COD4/COD5/HALO3/GOW/GOW2 etc...should boost my true one up a bit

Definitely, My true score is rubbish, cause I only play easy games:)

gamerscores are for sad ppl like i used to be spend hours for 10G - dont glorify it in a leaderboard

I wanted only 1g but no way to turn off cheeves

Original Poster

dandoc2;4446472

gamerscores are for sad ppl like i used to be spend hours for 10G - dont … gamerscores are for sad ppl like i used to be spend hours for 10G - dont glorify it in a leaderboard

It's a bit of fun, get a grip. Personally I don't go out of my way to get achievements anymore, But is still enjoyable when they pop up.

i joined mate.
Taking ages to work out my "true score"

some other guys on dis site have like 50,000 as well.

I dont really play for acheivos, only play onine lol.

But one game i have concentrated on is halo 3, ive got one more left till 1250g in it.

my normal gamerscore is 14K - have joined up to the site
GT is J9STL

stratomaster;4447976

clicky http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=322

my score is showing as 17K

dandoc2;4446472

gamerscores are for sad ppl like i used to be spend hours for 10G - dont … gamerscores are for sad ppl like i used to be spend hours for 10G - dont glorify it in a leaderboard

no whats sad is someone who couldnt manage to get that 10g so got bitter about it and decided to ruin threads for the people who could...get a life mate

I already had a log in for that site, somehow, lol! I've joined the group

My 22485 has now become 28183

Edit: Have added the current members to my Friends List - hope that's OK!

Original Poster

fine with me, the more the merrier

Original Poster

anyone else wanna join

Yeah, I have been on trueachievemnets for a while, not got a great score, but am not at the bottom at least

Mike..

How do i Join the list?
my GT is jac720

Oh ive joined now

Original Poster

Nice one, we are getting a few on now:)

hodsey77;4451226

I already had a log in for that site, somehow, lol! I've joined the group … I already had a log in for that site, somehow, lol! I've joined the group :)My 22485 has now become 28183 :)Edit: Have added the current members to my Friends List - hope that's OK!

No it's not ;-)

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4116/dontasigava.jpg

Original Poster

anyone else wanting on?

Well, I finally managed to get the gamerscore I wanted, so sad, what with being a FF nut job, I have managed to get 7,777, yay, I don't want any more achievements now though, lol

Mike..

Bumping this, ppl please add your gamertags!!!

Can't seem to add myself...

The Bomster

Bomster

Can't seem to add myself...The Bomster

http://www.daveandgracie.com/crap/batman-robin-thread-res.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11