Groups

House of Cards returns in May

They chose today to make the announcement
    apnews.com/f74…=AP

8 Comments

Original Poster

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/media:70e803d6fa2b4f64b5d64639ef3a9445/800.jpeg

Banned

archer1204

I prefer game of thrones

Awesome. Love the show. Another one I can't wait for is daredevil s3 or iron fist.

Original Poster

EN1GMA

Awesome. Love the show. Another one I can't wait for is daredevil s3 or … Awesome. Love the show. Another one I can't wait for is daredevil s3 or iron fist.

good selection currently enjoying sneaky pete its violent in parts but not as violent as daredevil

archer1204

good selection currently enjoying sneaky pete its violent in parts but … good selection currently enjoying sneaky pete its violent in parts but not as violent as daredevil

​Last show I binge watched was luke cage. Still not got round to watching Jessica Jones.

Original Poster

EN1GMA

​Last show I binge watched was luke cage. Still not got round to watching … ​Last show I binge watched was luke cage. Still not got round to watching Jessica Jones.

i started off liking luke cage and jess jones again was ok

Season 1 & 2 were great. Season 3 was awful. Season 4 was an improvement but far from the highs in the first 2 series.

I think the rise to the top will always be better viewing than staying at the top. Season 3 had hardly any talking to the camera, etc which is what made the show.

Agree with above s3 was terrible almost as if the writers hadn't watched the first two seasons. Quarry is the best show I've seen for a good while, superb first season hope it gets a second.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Could someone send me a usc code with unidays11
      2. Beer experts help required!45
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1216
      4. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???55

See more discussions