Groups

House Of Fraser Unidays Code Problem

hi there.

my cousin has a unidays account and has given me a code but it doesn't seem to work...tried multiple times comes as invalid or expired. .

can someone send me a code pls via pm?

3 Comments

It says on the Unidays website that codes are only valid for the account holder, and if they give them to their friends and family they won't work.

dylanthomas888

It says on the Unidays website that codes are only valid for the account … It says on the Unidays website that codes are only valid for the account holder, and if they give them to their friends and family they won't work.

This is great news!

dylanthomas888

It says on the Unidays website that codes are only valid for the account … It says on the Unidays website that codes are only valid for the account holder, and if they give them to their friends and family they won't work.

is this specifically for HoF? or a new rule (or old rule now actually being enforced) across the board?
    with the kellogg's offer seemingly ending, and this rule coming in, this place is going to become a desolate wasteland, just full of people asking for money saving tips and advice on tech and consumer issues and new purchases
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      2. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?618
      4. What laptop to choose?44

See more discussions