House Plants Black Friday?

Posted 22nd Nov
Hello,

I’m not holding out much hope for this but is anyone aware of any decent sales from sellers that sell houseplants online for delivery. I can’t imagine ‘black Friday’ hitting the horticultural scene but stranger things have happened so would be nice to get some plants I need cheaper. Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Why not just check out your nearest B&Q (or Homebase if you have one still) next week and see if they have any Black Friday offers on involving the houseplant section?
I thought of that (I’d love to get to an Ikea as they’ve got very cheap good ones) but I don’t drive, and my nearest Homebase I think is still there but on a dual carriageway and I’m not sure I can get to it on foot.

Ive spent a few quid at longacres today as they seemed reasonably cheap. Cheers for idea though
My friend has good prices on house plants but he only delivers local and can’t be purchased online.
I’m West London way. I appreciate he doesn’t sell online but does he have a catalogue or list of plants? Not really sure how feasible this would be, but thanks for help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions