Groups

house prices...

So ive been reading up that since 1998 house prices were going up every year about 9 % ? untill recently theyve stayed the same.

20 Comments

Banned

And...

DLM

And...

Ha, indeed!

Original Poster

I just need to know if thats right lol... i dont wana put something wrong into an assignment.

Thanks for that interesting fact!

I would have thought that during recession house prices would have continued to rise!!!!

Original Poster

Abz

Thanks for that interesting fact!I would have thought that during … Thanks for that interesting fact!I would have thought that during recession house prices would have continued to rise!!!!

lol is that sarcasm :s

MarzBarz

I just need to know if thats right lol... i dont wana put something wrong … I just need to know if thats right lol... i dont wana put something wrong into an assignment.

Oh I seeeee, you want someone else to do your research and assignment for you

Original Poster

cdm22

[quote=MarzBarz] I just need to know if thats right lol... i dont wana … [quote=MarzBarz] I just need to know if thats right lol... i dont wana put something wrong into an assignment.

Oh I seeeee, you want someone else to do your research and assignment for you [/quote

lol one line doesnt make an assignment this is merely a mark or two.

Banned

prices dropped by 20% from 2008-09 and then have risen by 10% in the last 12 months.

Original Poster

slamdunkin

prices dropped by 20% from 2008-09 and then have risen by 10% in the last … prices dropped by 20% from 2008-09 and then have risen by 10% in the last 12 months.

thanks thread expired

Banned

HAVE A LOOK HERE - research done, thread closed!

Original Poster

dcx_badass

An assignment with HUKD as the reference lol, I hope this is for a KS3 … An assignment with HUKD as the reference lol, I hope this is for a KS3 class.

no referencing required lol.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

No but if they ask and you say HUKD that will look fantastic.

lool they won't ask trust me.

Banned

My figures are from the analysts at Money Week magazine

Try here

Banned

rosiegirl

Try here

where abouts on there

Why not go crazy and look at price changes in real terms?

So ive been reading up that since 1998 house prices were going up every … So ive been reading up that since 1998 house prices were going up every year about 9 % ? untill recently theyve stayed the same.

What is the definition of "recently"?

slamdunkin

where abouts on there

Top right where it says House Price Index, then bottom right where it says Statistical Release - sorry it doesnt show any actual links in the address bar - Octobers is on there now.

Try this I think I worked it out properly ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions