Groups

house wrecked after party

so my parents went away and i had a massive party and it was awesome but the house got wrecked, its all clean now but sink came off wall and garage light fell off ceiling, still some yogurt left on roof and most of the grapefruit stains are gone but what should i do about dmages, btw parents get back in less than an hour

81 Comments

LOL :w00t:

ur screwed

just be honest it could work that or use a lot no no more nails!

LOL " it wasnt me" x

You need the PowerFap

http://www.pwsonline.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/myFiles/PowerFap.jpg

StevenA2000_uk;4422128

You need the PowerFap

lol'd

blame it on tom wilko

I did similar when I was about 15. Don't worry they'll forgive you in about 4 or 5 years!

set the house on fire, quick! now! get rid of the evidence.

Original Poster

need to take tv back down stairs in a minute

chin up...roof still on? could be worse.

you got a webcam so i can watch the welcome home party ... :-D

Original Poster

omg, im just gonna be totally honest and blame it on tom wilko

How old are you, dawg?
    How many people did you have at your party?

Original Poster

bout 30 and im 17 bro

Original Poster

looks like my mate who puked and went home

Cluffy321;4422277

bout 30 and im 17 bro

I wouldn't call 30 massive LOL.
    But fair play for having a party.
    Lots of booze, drugs, gally?

I've been to a house party and there must have been atleast 350 people there (and the house wasn't that big). It was such a mad party. The whole house got trashed. Windows smashed, the fridge pushed over, sofas burnt, the lot.

Wow, that was such a jokes party.

Original Poster

The JFK;4422318

I wouldn't call 30 massive LOL.But fair play for having a party.Lots of … I wouldn't call 30 massive LOL.But fair play for having a party.Lots of booze, drugs, gally?I've been to a house party and there must have been atleast 350 people there (and the house wasn't that big). It was such a mad party. The whole house got trashed. Windows smashed, the fridge pushed over, sofas burnt, the lot.Wow, that was such a jokes party.

lol im glad it wasnt like tht, loads of booze, no drugs, slight gally, there was 4 binbags of bottles

Cluffy who is tht in the pic?

who eats yoghurt at a party?

everyone standing there with beers and then theres just the random guy looking happy enuf with his muller corner pmsl

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4422348

who eats yoghurt at a party?everyone standing there with beers and then … who eats yoghurt at a party?everyone standing there with beers and then theres just the random guy looking happy enuf with his muller corner pmsl

well they were having shots and needed to get the taste out there mouth so whipped out the ski, found out there was bits in it so lobbed it at my window, al over the conservatory now

mum2b;4422338

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1233400426_guy%20falls%20of%20chair.gif

Original Poster

mum2b;4422338

its macauly kulkin or whatever, he's not my mate, but looks like my mate

Cluffy321;4422335

lol im glad it wasnt like tht, loads of booze, no drugs, slight gally, … lol im glad it wasnt like tht, loads of booze, no drugs, slight gally, there was 4 binbags of bottles

Good to see the drugs kept away. I don't touch drugs, it's just a shame some of my party mates do. :-(

You need more gally though. If I was to have a party of 30 people, atleast 22 of the 30 would be gally (and good looking gally). I don't let ugly people into my house (serious).

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4422360

thts my dad

acecatcher3;4422360

:lol: that actually made me LOL :lol:

Original Poster

The JFK;4422368

Good to see the drugs kept away. I don't touch drugs, it's just a shame … Good to see the drugs kept away. I don't touch drugs, it's just a shame some of my party mates do. :-(You need more gally though. If I was to have a party of 30 people, atleast 22 of the 30 would be gally (and good looking gally). I don't let ugly people into my house (serious).

loads of gally, just not much luck with the gally

Cluffy321;4422379

loads of gally, just not much luck with the gally

Don't worry geeza. You just need to up your game. Confidence is everything (and good looks and good hair).

Original Poster

The JFK;4422395

Don't worry geeza. You just need to up your game. Confidence is … Don't worry geeza. You just need to up your game. Confidence is everything (and good looks and good hair).

got the skills to pay the bills

Cluffy321;4422411

gas & electric bills at most

acecatcher3;4422348

who eats yoghurt at a party?everyone standing there with beers and then … who eats yoghurt at a party?everyone standing there with beers and then theres just the random guy looking happy enuf with his muller corner pmsl

OMG you made me cry laughing. thanks!:w00t:

Cluffy321;4422411

You better dawg 'cos it looks like you will be paying for a new sink.

BTW if I knew who done that shizz I would beat the hella out of them and make 'em pay for it.

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;4422431

gas & electric bills at most

you cant even pay your paypal fee's you tight ****, i pay all the bills and still have enough left to pay your mum for a session

Original Poster

The JFK;4422456

You better dawg 'cos it looks like you will be paying for a new sink.BTW … You better dawg 'cos it looks like you will be paying for a new sink.BTW if I knew who done that shizz I would beat the hella out of them and make 'em pay for it.

he was wasted as ****, only needs some sealent stuff, he climbed in the loft at one ppoint

Cluffy321;4422457

you cant even pay your paypal fee's you tight ****, i pay all the bills … you cant even pay your paypal fee's you tight ****, i pay all the bills and still have enough left to pay your mum for a session

I don't have to pay for paypal fees as they are just deducted from the funds i receive anyway. That with the sub standard "joke" = Fail

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;4422481

I don't have to pay for paypal fees as they are just deducted from the … I don't have to pay for paypal fees as they are just deducted from the funds i receive anyway. That with the sub standard "joke" = Fail

whatever man, why didnt you turn up anyway

Cluffy321;4422489

whatever man, why didnt you turn up anyway

you never invited me

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;4422490

you never invited me

it was quite clear you was invited, why didnt you ask me about it

Cluffy321;4422524

it was quite clear you was invited, why didnt you ask me about it

not to me it wasnt, you never spoke to me about it or anything, i didn't just want to shop up uninvited

I didnt ask either because i though if you wanted me to come you'll say something, there was no point in trying to get myself in

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;4422534

not to me it wasnt, you never spoke to me about it or anything, i didn't … not to me it wasnt, you never spoke to me about it or anything, i didn't just want to shop up uninvitedI didnt ask either because i though if you wanted me to come you'll say something, there was no point in trying to get myself in

aww man, i was gonna say at footy but i didnt really want to invite the other guys, i thought ellis invited you anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE186925
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25100
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213629

See more discussions