housenetwork.co.uk - has anyone used them and sold their house?

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has used the housenetwork.co.uk to sell their property instead of using an in-branch estate agents.

Considering selling up and the only downside I can see to selling online only is you'd lose a few potential viewings and you have to pay fees upfront.
Anyone had any experience of them?

thank you

5 Comments

paying feeds upfront? How much are they? Id be sceptical of that to be honest.

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5777529

paying feeds upfront? How much are they? Id be sceptical of that to be … paying feeds upfront? How much are they? Id be sceptical of that to be honest.

£345 + VAT to sell
HIP £249 + VAT
Conveyancy of either £395+VAT or if £50 paid upfront then £250 + VAT
My neighbour over the road used them and it sold within a few months...but since they're not here I can't ask them if they'd recommend them

minxx;5777568

£345 + VAT to sellHIP £249 + VATConveyancy of either £395+VAT or if £50 pa … £345 + VAT to sellHIP £249 + VATConveyancy of either £395+VAT or if £50 paid upfront then £250 + VATMy neighbour over the road used them and it sold within a few months...but since they're not here I can't ask them if they'd recommend them

Well the HIP you need done anyway, I would check out some prices to see if thats competitive. Dont know how much your property worth - but estate agents normally charge between one and two per cent of the sale price. Seems like there are a lot of fees there - upfront - what happens if it does not sell/you change your mind. Hopefully some people on here used them and you can get some feedback - try some other forums too (MSE might be better) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hi bargainhunter2009...
Estate agents fees work out at twice as much if not more.
will try mse, thanks!

I'm using them at the mo - very happy so far!

See my mini review and code for 5% off here:
HUKD 5% Code House Network
Edited by: "livid_chimp" 31st May 2013
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions