Groups
    EXPIRED

HOW ???????????????????

How can a deal get cold votes if it has had no veiws,

I give up!

6 Comments

Because you dont need to look at a deal to vote cold. Also the system updates @ 53 minutes past the hour :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;5959398

Because you dont need to look at a deal to vote cold. Also the system … Because you dont need to look at a deal to vote cold. Also the system updates @ 53 minutes past the hour :thumbsup:

this...if you mean the pontins at southport one you didn't have to click on it to view it because everything was there that you needed to see.

It takes time to update the view counter.

and p.s ---- thought this was a red indian thread. :x

Original Poster

Syzable;5959403

It takes time to update the view counter. :)and p.s ---- thought this was … It takes time to update the view counter. :)and p.s ---- thought this was a red indian thread. :x

ROFL !!!!

As above

Also in my experience of the misc, this kind of thread only incites many more cold votes.

Because the important info can be seen on the screen, without having to click and view the post. And you can vote on the main page of hot deals.

Okay i re-read this and although it makes sense to me i doubt it will anyone else.

Basically you can vote making your decision on if you think its hot or cold by reading the limited info you can see on the pages of the deals, rather that clicking on the actual deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions