Groups

How about franking machine?

The franking prices are quite attractive in Royalmail. Does anyone use a franking machine? How does it cost including every costs?

Thanks

2 Comments

i do at work - i bought 3 at a cost of £ 2,995 per 1/4 monthly billed but the ones i have are big machines - if you do a lot of postage then it may be a good idea to give them a call and see what they can offer you - the ink for my machines cost me £ 199 per catridge and do 5,000 impressions also if the item is bulky and needs a tape stamp then this costs extra too (sorry cant remember the figure off the top of my head for them as i buy them very irregularly) paying via the machine is cheaper cos they give you a discount but unless you are a heavy user i cant really say they would be cost effective for the average joe bloggs

Original Poster

Thanks a lot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846341
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4141833
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44

See more discussions