Expired

How about MODS being a little less abupt, and a little more respect

13 replies
Found 17th Feb 2010
I said

vol 2 only came out this week

release date: 31-05-2010 !!!!!! 31st May 2010 !!!!!! OMG

MOD Replied

Yeah??? Your point being??? What's with the horrified "OMG"? It is 2010 you know not 2009

My Reply

I will forget I would ordered it, 2 ordered anyway !!!!

no need to be so abrupt for a MOD, least I dont need to type in bold to be seen

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
14 Comments

link?

hotukdeals.com/ite…569

Little miss understanding there from Andy, Cold voters are irratating him by the looks of things.

mod

Garbage, it was just a question; you posted a horrified statement that it wasn't released until May 2010; I genuinely thought that you had forgotten it was 2010 or something and I couldn’t work out what your point was. I don’t think there is really any need to start a thread about it. I wasn’t intending to be abrupt and am truly sorry for hurting your feelings.

big fuss about nothing

unwarranted rant

What is your point Garbage???

Group hug?

aww poor little thing hehe

Gotta say out of all the mods on here, the mod you refer to has never suspended/infracted me and supports man city.............

An excellent mod imo :thumbsup:

I hate abuptness.

Banned

i got confused on that deal thread looking at the comments when the op section and title state pre-order.

Where's rayman theses days he's keeping a low profile on the forum?

just like your username this thread is the same.

get the violins out.

Banned

Bully;7878685

bets on this thread being locked ?and any posts they dont like being … bets on this thread being locked ?and any posts they dont like being deleted (happened me yesterday) about the guy posting trying to make a complaint about a modMods dont answer to anyone, you cant complain about them full stop,they will just ignore you and be very very careful you dont vote any of their deals cold!

Would you insult the landlord of the pub you were in?

Banned

Bully;7878743

I dont drink, now clean the end of your nose :whistling:

I thought you didn't.

My nose is clean thanks.

mod

garbage456;7878579

thank you for your apology, it takes a big man to do that.Have a good day … thank you for your apology, it takes a big man to do that.Have a good day !!!

No problem; just a misunderstanding
Have a good day too :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. word association Game74244875
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769258
  3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322830
  4. Add one, leave one game54315396

See more discussions