How about Private internet Access?

Posted 8th Oct
I am planning to switch my VPN and considering PIA VPN.

Currently they have yearly plan for $39.95 which seems affordable.

Should I go for it or wait for better deal next month when deal is coming ... ?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

11 Comments
Digibit vpn £2pm rolling.
Alternatives start from one-off £15 payment for lifetime sub, random examples deals.cultofmac.com/sea…8=&
Check social stack and search for offers PIA often has them and us one of the best, good speeds reliable software and proven unlike other companies in court to not keep logs.
PIA, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and Tunnelbear are probably the best. I'm too tight to pay that much for a VPN though.
Edited by: "jamie15" 8th Oct
deleted1523363
Use it for about 5 years now, never had a problem. If that helps, I wouldn't explore anything cheaper.
Edited by: "deleted1523363" 8th Oct
fearona08/10/2019 18:10

Digibit vpn £2pm rolling.

That’s super cheap, never heard of them.? #TimeToGoogle
what you guys use VPN for nowadays? just curious
ederj09/10/2019 16:36

what you guys use VPN for nowadays? just curious

To keep your data hidden from ISP (easier to torrent and to avoid surveillance). To unblock regional content, such as using US Netflix or Hulu in the UK.
Am I safe using the free version of Windscribe for torrents? The free monthly 10gb suits my needs and it seems quite good
jamie1508/10/2019 20:03

PIA, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and Tunnelbear are probably the best. I'm too …PIA, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and Tunnelbear are probably the best. I'm too tight to pay that much for a VPN though.

definitely...
jamie1509/10/2019 21:43

To keep your data hidden from ISP (easier to torrent and to avoid …To keep your data hidden from ISP (easier to torrent and to avoid surveillance). To unblock regional content, such as using US Netflix or Hulu in the UK.

no doubt US Netflix is my choice to use vpn
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants