Hii

I went through cancellation & was offered this:

£44 for entertainment tv package & broadband
£10 admin fee
Free on demand box sets
Free sky Q box
£6 Netflix

Total £50 per month

Does this looks good? What can I ask more realistically ?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Does it include Kids, HD and 4K?
Multiroom?
rofiquel17/03/2020 21:12

Does it include Kids, HD and 4K?Multiroom?

None of it :-(
Terrible deal. Looks for the massive Sky 75% off thread on here from years ago that’s still updated so you can compare what people are getting at the moment.
there is also a thread on moneysaving expert.

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/dis…340

looks like you can do better than what you are being offered and get more channels/options etc
With sky you don't have to be scared to cancel. Just say you don't watch channels, don't record stuff etc. They will do a "offer". Just say its still too much then they magically speak with a manager and usually offer something better.
At that point it's up to you to haggle, ask to add something in or reduce something and you will go ahead. If not just cancel and use nowtv
The Netflix for £6 is identical to the £5.99 from Netflix direct for their SD or Basics pack. Unless you are paying Sky for HD and/or UHD.

This in my opinion is a very poor deal for an existing customer.

Also the box sets technically aren't free, they are included in the price of Sky Signature (the new name for combined entertainment and Boxsets)
Edited by: "Ivor-NoReasonToCare" 18th Mar
Got rid of sky and got ourselves a now tv box (also sky ) so much cheaper on the packages, as it's like £20 pm thro sky yet now tv is just £10 pm for same. Plus can cancel anytime, skip months if dont fancy anything on.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants