Groups

How annoying....

Going to watch Oasis tomorrow and i bought 4 tickets when they came out.

For me, my missus, my bro and his missus.

Since my missus binned me in January i found a friend who wanted to go with me. And all week i have tried to contact him (since monday) and cannot get anything from his mobile or house.

Absolutely gutting. This is the same friend who seemed so up for going and saying he was willing to pay but not seen the money yet. And doubt i will see him when we are due for setting of tomorrow.

Hope i am really wrong but if he lets me down that will spark the end of a friendship, i'm not really happy about it.

Just needed some place to vent my anger thats all.

23 Comments

been there many times and owed many pounds through the same situation. feel free to have a moan mate!

awwwww :friends: hope he turns up

How long ago did he say he'd have them?

Have you tired to contact him on fb or twitter? you may have better luck

lfc_engravedonheart;5394413

awwwww :friends: hope he turns up

Was expecting you to say 'you can take me!'

Original Poster

Yeah tried all means of conversation just feel like he is messing me about. Wouldn't mind but ive known him since i was like 11.

He better turn up or he will feel the wrath of........... well i dont know yet.

Original Poster

thesaint;5394428

How long ago did he say he'd have them?

In February ;-(

Was the "friend" drunk when he said he would go? :?

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5394443

Was expecting you to say 'you can take me!'

:w00t: thats a point...... you can take me if you want stevey

lfc_engravedonheart;5394496

Ah and for a minute I thought you were saving yourself for me!:roll::giggle:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5394496

haha im trying my best to overlook the lfc engraved on heart part.Its very difficult.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5394494

Was the "friend" drunk when he said he would go? :?

No completely sober, plus he mentioned how good it was going to be a couple of week back.

Stevey, i'm there Sunday, worried about the transport network though . . . . you read the website??

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5394506

Ah and for a minute I thought you were saving yourself for … Ah and for a minute I thought you were saving yourself for me!:roll::giggle:

why have you got oasis tickets

stevey_p7;5394510

haha im trying my best to overlook the lfc engraved on heart part.Its … haha im trying my best to overlook the lfc engraved on heart part.Its very difficult.

:lol: the only reason i never said it before was coz of your avi :giggle:

stevey_p7;5394510

haha im trying my best to overlook the lfc engraved on heart part.Its … haha im trying my best to overlook the lfc engraved on heart part.Its very difficult.

Don't worry you get to a great pair of..........................before the engraved bit!:w00t:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5394553

Don't worry you get to a great pair of..........................before … Don't worry you get to a great pair of..........................before the engraved bit!:w00t:

:w00t: behave you

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5394553

Don't worry you get to a great pair of..........................before … Don't worry you get to a great pair of..........................before the engraved bit!:w00t:

Lmao haha how do you know that?

Original Poster

mbgringo;5394525

Stevey, i'm there Sunday, worried about the transport network though . . … Stevey, i'm there Sunday, worried about the transport network though . . . . you read the website??

Alright mate. I wanted to go Sat or Sun but sold out.

Ive decided to drive and leave car at mates in salford Uni.

Can imagine sunday trains will be sparse.

lfc_engravedonheart;5394598

:w00t: behave you

What!:p

stevey_p7;5394606

Lmao haha how do you know that?

Just from the pic on the Avi.............................honest!:roll:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5394625

What!:pJust from the pic on the … What!:pJust from the pic on the Avi.............................honest!:roll:

:giggle:

Original Poster

Haha, so ive given up all hope now. Will see what tomorrow brings. If all else fails i will try and flog in in Manc.

stevey_p7;5394724

Haha, so ive given up all hope now. Will see what tomorrow brings. If all … Haha, so ive given up all hope now. Will see what tomorrow brings. If all else fails i will try and flog in in Manc.

Watch yourself with the local touts mate. They'll offer you about £10-£15 each and if you refuse and try and sell to someone else that's buying tickets you'll find yourself in a whole heap of trouble!! I know, I've been there and got the t-shirt. They ALL work together as a team.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions