Groups
    EXPIRED

HOW ANNOYING ARE SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE!!!!!!

I have just posted what I know is a fantastic deal and people are voting it Cold, its for some Hannah Montana Books, if any here has a girl between the ages of about 6 - 12 they will know who she is and appreciate this great deal, if you havent then why vote cold, my blood is boiling that some people may miss out by not even looking coz of the negative feedback!!!

Grrrrrrrrr I'm so mad!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments

I have heated it up:thumbsup:

EDIT: Sorry but it is still cold out there:?

raje;2381038

I have heated it up:thumbsup:

Me too.

Original Poster

Qawww Thanks, Its Just Such A Shame Coz It Really Is A Good Deal And I Dont Want People To Miss Out!

Original Poster

Qawww Thanks, Its Just Such A Shame Coz It Really Is A Good Deal And I Dont Want People To Miss Out!

but who are you to sayy its a good deal? i could post what i think is a good deal and it get voted cold

its up to the majority if its good or not

ps i havent seen the deal so maybe it is a good one

I will have a look too

allstar2;2381064

but who are you to sayy its a good deal? i could post what i think is a … but who are you to sayy its a good deal? i could post what i think is a good deal and it get voted coldits up to the majority if its good or notps i havent seen the deal so maybe it is a good one

It looks pretty good. Dunno why it got cold-voted.

Original Poster

allstar2;2381064

but who are you to sayy its a good deal? i could post what i think is a … but who are you to sayy its a good deal? i could post what i think is a good deal and it get voted coldits up to the majority if its good or notps i havent seen the deal so maybe it is a good one

lol, if anyone can find a better deal, i will refund the difference myself!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114

See more discussions