Groups

How annoying is it when a deal you posted gets reposted and gets more heat?

OK, in my case, its slightly different (from PC World rather than Currys) but is essentially the same (and the alternate companies have been mentioned) and the repost is 300+ and mine is struggling at 40 ish.

Hey ho...

18 Comments

Sometimes it just depends who has posted the deal (for instance if its a mod) and when it was posted......... I also think once a deal gets to the hot page then it usually gets more votes as many members just look at the hot page.

wow, how can u sleep at night!!!!!!!!!

i know i couldnt if a nearly identical deal got voted hotter than mine...id b looking at who posted and wonder if they were more popular than me....that would really upset me, imagine if i didnt like them also wow! i would probably write something horrible in their thread, something ban worthy like "copycat"

ur nearly a solar flare tho....i guess thatl make ur day woop woop, i just hope someone who also hits 1000posts at the same time as u doesnt get more congratualtions or rep in the congratulations thread.....that would b really devastating.

Who cares, its not a competition!

just like life, win some, lose some - I've never thought to make a post about it though.

Quite annoying

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3457862

wow, how can u sleep at night!!!!!!!!!i know i couldnt if a nearly … wow, how can u sleep at night!!!!!!!!!i know i couldnt if a nearly identical deal got voted hotter than mine...id b looking at who posted and wonder if they were more popular than me....that would really upset me, imagine if i didnt like them also wow! i would probably write something horrible in their thread, something ban worthy like "copycat"ur nearly a solar flare tho....i guess thatl make ur day woop woop, i just hope someone who also hits 1000posts at the same time as u doesnt get more congratualtions or rep in the congratulations thread.....that would b really devastating.

I was feeling all mellow and 'c'est la vie' but now I'm reading more into it...

*runs off in to the corner and cries*

social lurker;3457903

I was feeling all mellow and 'c'est la vie' but now I'm reading more into … I was feeling all mellow and 'c'est la vie' but now I'm reading more into it...*runs off in to the corner and cries*

whenever u hit 1000posts pm me and ill comment, ill even pm a few other for u, cant have u making another thread like this :thumbsup:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3457921

whenever u hit 1000posts pm me and ill comment, ill even pm a few other … whenever u hit 1000posts pm me and ill comment, ill even pm a few other for u, cant have u making another thread like this :thumbsup:

*sniffs*

Thanks

*wipes snotty nose and teary eyes on jumper sleeve*

social lurker;3457978

*sniffs* Thanks*wipes snotty nose and teary eyes on jumper sleeve*

uk.youtube.com/wat…ted

Banned

just report the duplicate post

who cares you saddo's

I think its annoying some people go tp alot of effort finding deals for others then someone else gets the praise

lol...

life changing thread

Sorry to hear your bad news....Id probably be on the prozac in no time :?

black gerbil1;3571855

life changing thread

I lol'd

more lolz than a lolcat!

I'm finding todays threads to be a-maz-in readin!

acecatcher3;3457862

wow, how can u sleep at night!!!!!!!!!i know i couldnt if a nearly … wow, how can u sleep at night!!!!!!!!!i know i couldnt if a nearly identical deal got voted hotter than mine...id b looking at who posted and wonder if they were more popular than me....that would really upset me, imagine if i didnt like them also wow! i would probably write something horrible in their thread, something ban worthy like "copycat"ur nearly a solar flare tho....i guess thatl make ur day woop woop, i just hope someone who also hits 1000posts at the same time as u doesnt get more congratualtions or rep in the congratulations thread.....that would b really devastating.

:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764256
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846182
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is99
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1422

See more discussions