Groups

How annoying is it , when Radio Station keeps playing a song you cant buy yet

How many songs are played on the radio, and all you want to do . Is buy it....
    Whats the deal with a month, or 2 month delay !?

14 Comments

what song is it?

Banned

record it

One More Chanc by Bloc Party cant be obtained yet, but its all over youtube and they plyaed it at glasto

Banned

James3121;5634603

One More Chanc by Bloc Party cant be obtained yet, but its all over … One More Chanc by Bloc Party cant be obtained yet, but its all over youtube and they plyaed it at glasto

if its on youtube then you can download it from there

:thinking: the radio stations have always been sent out promotional copies of songs 6-8 weeks before official release its happend for over 30years ..so whats new?

csiman;5634567

record it

csiman;5634615

if its on youtube then you can download it from there

see the word 'buy' twice in his post? dude obviously likes to truly support the bands he likes :thumbsup:

Banned

kungfu;5634641

see the word 'buy' twice in his post? dude obviously likes to truly … see the word 'buy' twice in his post? dude obviously likes to truly support the bands he likes :thumbsup:

aha - good spot :thumbsup:

kungfu;5634641

see the word 'buy' twice in his post? dude obviously likes to truly … see the word 'buy' twice in his post? dude obviously likes to truly support the bands he likes :thumbsup:

But maybe he could "record" or "download" until he can "buy"? :thumbsup:

lol

I dont get this thread? Who actually pays for music? LOLOLOL

Suppose it sort of forces you to download it illegally if you are desperate for it. Which can't be right from the bands perspective can it?

Banned

greg_68;5634774

Suppose it sort of forces you to download it illegally if you are … Suppose it sort of forces you to download it illegally if you are desperate for it. Which can't be right from the bands perspective can it?

yep - seems most odd to release a track to the djs etc but not to the public.

Just asking for piracy!

RuthIess;5634751

I dont get this thread? Who actually pays for music? LOLOLOL

me :thumbsup:

i agree thought the days of 8weeks promo on the radio before release are dead and its just asking for people to pirate it instead, soon as it hits radio 1 it should hit the download sites (legal ones)

I actually pay for some music.

Spotify has some tracks well before they hit the shops - Paolo Nutini's 'Candy' was on there weeks before... Downaloading from YouTube is a terrible idea - if you like music, why capture it at a bitrate that's bound to be shocking? What about MySpace...if it's on their MySpace page uou could always capture it off there, if you're happy to 'acquire' the track by such means???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions