Groups

How are coolshop for preorder deliveries?

Going to buy Mass Effect 2 from coolshop tommorow at noon. Will it get to me on Thursday/Friday or after that? Are they a reliable shop?

12 Comments

Wouldn't touch them myself due to the MW2 saga.

Personally the best are Shopto.

dcx_badass;7662368

All worked fine though?

They sent out european copies claiming to be UK. But yeh after faffin worked. But there customer service is apualling.

Aren't they the dutch company everyone says avoid as they send out mult/region free games?

SuperEd

would avoid them once again customer service is shoddy - go with shopto

Original Poster

Are you guys serious, do they really send out European versions instead of UK versions?

dcx_badass;7662395

My friend got one and it worked fine, just put cd key into steam and it … My friend got one and it worked fine, just put cd key into steam and it worked fine, same as my UK copy.

Yep. Not dismissing that, but the claim UK stock which is wrong. If they claimed Multi Region would be fine, there customer services are incompitant, and rude.

If you wanted gurantees I would go with Shopto. Sent recorded.

Tensei;7662488

Are you guys serious, do they really send out European versions instead … Are you guys serious, do they really send out European versions instead of UK versions?

Yes with a lot of there products.

Original Poster

Might as well do that then.

Original Poster

Seeing as how I have a £2.50 Zavvi voucher, how are Zavvi for preorders, do they deliver on release date?

Tensei;7662508

Seeing as how I have a £2.50 Zavvi voucher, how are Zavvi for preorders, … Seeing as how I have a £2.50 Zavvi voucher, how are Zavvi for preorders, do they deliver on release date?

Does your voucher work. Mines still not.

Not sure, can't see them being that good, they can't get normal items out fast enough, maybe wrong.

Original Poster

Just going to use Shopto then.

Tensei;7662533

Just going to use Shopto then.

Terms.
    [COLOR="Red"]
    If you pre-order "Mass Effect 2" before 12pm on Wednesday 27th of January 2010 we will guarantee that you will receive it by the release date of Friday 29th of January 2010, if you do not receive it we will compensate you with £3.00 on your shopto account. (Click here to view Terms and Conditions) [/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions