Groups

How are shopto.net like on pre orders ?

Banned
    Wanna pre order a game, are they reliable?

14 Comments

Yes...very!

Yip really reliable - always get the games early as well

As mentioned above they are very good and always tend to receive a day or two before release
    Have got GT5 on pre-order then that's my games sorted for 2010

They dont refund pre-orders if cancelled so make sure you want the item in question,other than that delivery is normally good but customer service or lack of it is a joke.

awesome,one of best!

Amazing, 2 days early every time.

Original Poster Banned

thanks will be making order now!

Bully

They dont refund pre-orders if cancelled so make sure you want the item … They dont refund pre-orders if cancelled so make sure you want the item in question,other than that delivery is normally good but customer service or lack of it is a joke.

They don't even charge for preorders until they are dispatched (unless you specifically choose to pay for a pre order in advance but to do that you'd hsve to be a bit daft) so this statement is clearly unfounded. Are you going to post it in every shopto thread from now on just because they annoyed you.

Shopto and Amazon are the only two companies I use regularly for games, Shopto are great for pre orders always arrive on or before day of release

Edited by: "stewby" 14th Nov 2010

Just a query on shopto.net if the price drops after you pre-order an item do they charge you the lower price or the price when you placed the order?

Yeah they do but unlike game, if the price goes up? Then they charge you the additional cost

stewby

They don't even charge for preorders until they are dispatched (unless … They don't even charge for preorders until they are dispatched (unless you specifically choose to pay for a pre order in advance but to do that you'd hsve to be a bit daft) so this statement is clearly unfounded. Are you going to post it in every shopto thread from now on just because they annoyed you.Shopto and Amazon are the only two companies I use regularly for games, Shopto are great for pre orders always arrive on or before day of release

I cancelled my preorder with shopto on a wed evening, funds where then taken next day despite the fact order was cancelled and no game was sent.Instead of refunding my card they have applied a credit to my shopto account.Not sure what you mean about paying for preorders in advance,sounds daft to me too and if you want me to post from now on in every shopto post i will consider your request
    Edited by: "Bully" 15th Nov 2010

supermod

Got Black Ops Hardened edition delivered a day late (ordered well before release date) and despatch text/email only sent on release night - they've also never answered any of my emails. If you are pre-ordering make sure you opt for the free recorded delivery (its not the default option and I didn't see it when I ordered) - the default royal mail option was not reliable and they will only refund £3 non delivery if you use recorded. Very disappointed at their failure to answer contact emails - I've used shopto regularly in the past but this was not a great experience for me - order, delivery or customer service wise.

(NB - Bully re posts - you had accidentally double posted (glitch possibly when you edited your first post ?) - one was removed, but not sure why the other one was deleted, but I've undeleted one of them for you now, thanks)

Edited by: "sigma" 15th Nov 2010

Not sure why my post was deleted
    Same experience with emails sigma, i just got automated emails ,No reply

Original Poster Banned

Thanks guys for all your help, my game was dispatched today so im hoping itll come in today :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions