Groups

How are the Hut at pre-orders?

Self explanatory.

Thanks to any help given.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Oh, I had forgotten that. Thanks. How are Asda then?

Banned

BAD!

I ordered the new cham manager for the OH last year, november came (release date) never arrived, week later never arrived (they took the money) so i bought it from game expecting to send that one back when it came. spent every other day emailing them but got nowhere. I still havent received it now and i rang up earlier today as i still had not had my refund (you have to fill out a claims form and send it back ect)

But im just one person i know mates have used in the past and never had any trouble.

think someone went a bit overboard with the tags

Original Poster

caraluvskittens;4066469

BAD! I ordered the new cham manager for the OH last year, november came … BAD! I ordered the new cham manager for the OH last year, november came (release date) never arrived, week later never arrived (they took the money) so i bought it from game expecting to send that one back when it came. spent every other day emailing them but got nowhere. I still havent received it now and i rang up earlier today as i still had not had my refund (you have to fill out a claims form and send it back ect)But im just one person i know mates have used in the past and never had any trouble.

Ok, well thanks for the advice.

Sorry about the tags. I panicked...

Banned

BAD!! ~ is not the word....... its ************. Ordered a game in Nov 2008. Not received so had to cancel the order.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2595
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831531
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213627

See more discussions