How are they making these new phones so powerful. S20 Ultra WOW more power than any tablet and rivals a laptop.

Posted 13th Feb
As above .
they are putting so much ram into these , 1 TB storage and the stupidly great camera in the Ultra model .
Samsung are killing apple these days , but the prices are starting rise above apple now .
I have the S10 plus , but want that Ultra for holiday pictures and Videos .
absolutely no need to bring a main camera anymore with that Zoom as well .
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Good to see Samsung have improved the camera in response to the amazing camera in the iphone 11. Yes phones have become incredibly powerful, the A13 Bionic chip is amazingly powerful and the S865 in the Galaxy won't be far behind either. For your average person you get much better pictures from the best smartphones than a DSLR, of course if you understand all the settings of a DSLR it's a different story.
Azwipe13/02/2020 16:06

Good to see Samsung have improved the camera in response to the amazing …Good to see Samsung have improved the camera in response to the amazing camera in the iphone 11. Yes phones have become incredibly powerful, the A13 Bionic chip is amazingly powerful and the S865 in the Galaxy won't be far behind either. For your average person you get much better pictures from the best smartphones than a DSLR, of course if you understand all the settings of a DSLR it's a different story.

Love my iPad pro though!
That Ultra can produce 8K video and has 16 GB Ram .
It takes my iPad Pro long enough to Edit 4K .
It will be a while before you can Actually buy products powerful enough to Edit 8K .
They download the RAM from the internet and seal the phone up before it escapes.
People are just better at quickly sealing the phones, than they used to be years ago.
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell13/02/2020 17:43

They download the RAM from the internet and seal the phone up before it …They download the RAM from the internet and seal the phone up before it escapes.People are just better at quickly sealing the phones, than they used to be years ago.

Trying but failing .
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell13/02/2020 17:43

They download the RAM from the internet and seal the phone up before it …They download the RAM from the internet and seal the phone up before it escapes.People are just better at quickly sealing the phones, than they used to be years ago.

That's why they removed the headphone sockets, it was escaping out of there but I'm told the usb and lightning sockets are ram proof
8K is just a marketing gimmick at this stage, by the time you buy a 100"+ 8kTV you will have updated your phone many times. Same with the PS5 and Xbox, nonsense that either is going to be able to run 8k gaming at anything like decent frame rates.
Azwipe13/02/2020 19:22

8K is just a marketing gimmick at this stage, by the time you buy a 100"+ …8K is just a marketing gimmick at this stage, by the time you buy a 100"+ 8kTV you will have updated your phone many times. Same with the PS5 and Xbox, nonsense that either is going to be able to run 8k gaming at anything like decent frame rates.

Yes I am wondering that aswell is there much difference in these upgraded cameras etc. If the screen is so small for it too be noticed.
Azwipe13/02/2020 19:22

8K is just a marketing gimmick at this stage, by the time you buy a 100"+ …8K is just a marketing gimmick at this stage, by the time you buy a 100"+ 8kTV you will have updated your phone many times. Same with the PS5 and Xbox, nonsense that either is going to be able to run 8k gaming at anything like decent frame rates.

Not necessarily. I do agree that it's mostly a gimmick and you won't be able to edit it and render it properly, etc. But you can pull 33MP frames from the video, which is pretty cool if you're not a great picture taker.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants