Groups

How bad is Flubit service? Orders cancelled 90% off the time?

I would like to gauge opinion on how everyone here views Flubit?

It seems that almost every order placed with them is cancelled a day later after you place it.

What is the point of using flubit when they never have items in stock, or cancel them when you go via Quidco?

As an experiment, a friend of mine placed a demand with them at the same time as me, they cancelled the non-Quidco order, yet fulfilled the direct flubit order.. We did this 3 times, same result !!!!

Flubit are a complete joke of an outfit... The last 9/10 of my orders with them have been cancelled after I've placed the order. You never get an explanation, just a generic cut and pasted pre-prepared reply.

They use that utterly useless Fireworks Merchant Limited to fulfil there orders, but this is just a ruse to get people to buy into their equally pointless paid for ELITE service. Same thing happens, orders cancelled.

So, just want to open it up to you Hotukdealers, anyone experiencing the same waste of space that is Flubit?

21 Comments

Bet the really cheap offers are boosting their web traffic stats, which make them more visible; even if loads of people complain, others will still order from a site with cheap offers - just look at EBuyer, the worst eSeller I have ever experienced.

They are good for when it comes to items that are current pre-orders. I would NOT use them for ordering limited stock items or items with already heavy discounts.

If an item sells out or increases in price between you placing the order with flubit and then the time it takes their team of monkeys to place the order they will cancel it.

My current bug bear with them though, is that I recently trialed their elite membership. It still takes them 24 hours to create a price saving of 3% and for such a pathetic saving, I ended up buying from the site I wanted them to beat the price from, making quite certain to buy from a fresh web browser as such to avoid risking them getting some sort of affiliate payout.

Edited by: "StolenDiagram" 7th Dec 2016

Used them once so far to get Titanfall 2 for PS4. They fulfilled the order through gameseek and i tracked it through quidco resulting in getting it for £22.00 once I get cashback. Only comment id say was the delivery from gameseek was a long time but other than that will give them a go again.

No issues here. I've had a fair few items through them in the last few weeks, all fulfilled.

Yep, pretty much same experience as you OP. The amount of cancelled orders just causes more hassle in the long run, I'm not using them again now.

I tried the Elite service and every offer I requested was invalid, ended up missing out on a deal in the time it took for the offer to be processed.

i think Flubit has gotten worse over the years tbh... Most of the things I demand for come back with 1-3% off?? which is paltry. I used an old expired CC to activate the elite demands... yet try and do one over the weekend adn you can still be waiting til Monday morning for an offer.

I recently bought a GPU from there though a GTX 1070, somehow I managed to get 12% off.... never got the free game though.... I guess they sold this - I complained but they fell to their T & C's.... crap service in all. Don't recommend this to anyone.

Original Poster

Also, the "use your points to get an offer in under an hour" for 100 points is a joke.
    I've had offers take longer to appear when using the fasttrack offer than just sitting out the 5+ hours for the slow-joe's to bother making an offer.

Flubit isn't dependable, it's a "expect the worse, hope for the best" type of service

Item never turned up took a while to sort a refund. Agree discount nowhere near as good as it used to be.

I've used them a lot, never had anything cancelled, even had something sent twice (which I informed them about and got no reply). the price saving is often next to nothing but where it can make a difference is if I don't have to pay postage.

had a few items and never had a problem.

I've used them on a regular basis. All seems fine. Not had any cancellations yet. Fireworks are part of Amazon.

Also try placing the order with Amazon but select no rush delivery. Then compare the price on Flubit. If Flubit price is better then you can always cancel with Amazon. If Flubit mess up then you already have your order with Amazon to fall back on.

My recent grip with them is that I am a prime customer but all my demands come back more expensive as they put P&P on top of it. Have emailed customer service but they don't know why it's happening.

Original Poster

Another example of how pathetic Flubit is.
    Placed a link to an amazon item... Flubit offer comes up a few hours later at £40+ higher than Amazon...
    Amazon still have it listed at the same price and is sold by them (not a 3rd party), yet the dosey idiots at Flubit can't still get it right... oO

Used them four times.Two were cancelled.Most recent,signed up for the elite trail to compare to Currys on a £100 item.They shaved £7 off.Ordered.They cancelled the next day. Cancelled trial and won't bother with them again.
    If it comes down down a couple of quid difference on an Amazon item,i'd buy direct anyway.For the customer service if nothing else.

I would never consider using them again. I wanted to order an item which I needed for Christmas, but has been cheaper according to camelcamel price history. Flubit offered it 10% cheaper so I thought it would be worth it. Big mistake.

The item was fulfilled by fireworks, which had a seller on amazon send something out with their normal amazon marketplace receipt. Well, the item wasn't correct, and the email address and phone number on the packaging was bogus. Putting in a support ticket with Flubit just has them tell you 'I'll look into it', ignoring the details and questions you ask. Now they just don't reply at all. The Flubit help clinic responds quickly but just says that they'll get 'fireworks merchant' to respond. 1 1/2 weeks and nothing.

I asked them to send the correct item by Christmas, or refund my money, otherwise I will ask my credit card company to dispute the charge. The item doesn't have next day delivery from Amazon, and isn't guaranteed in time from ebay, so I'll need to buy it from a department store for twice the price.

Original Poster

bringbring

I would never consider using them again. I wanted to order an item which … I would never consider using them again. I wanted to order an item which I needed for Christmas, but has been cheaper according to camelcamel price history. Flubit offered it 10% cheaper so I thought it would be worth it. Big mistake.The item was fulfilled by fireworks, which had a seller on amazon send something out with their normal amazon marketplace receipt. Well, the item wasn't correct, and the email address and phone number on the packaging was bogus. Putting in a support ticket with Flubit just has them tell you 'I'll look into it', ignoring the details and questions you ask. Now they just don't reply at all. The Flubit help clinic responds quickly but just says that they'll get 'fireworks merchant' to respond. 1 1/2 weeks and nothing.I asked them to send the correct item by Christmas, or refund my money, otherwise I will ask my credit card company to dispute the charge. The item doesn't have next day delivery from Amazon, and isn't guaranteed in time from ebay, so I'll need to buy it from a department store for twice the price.

I would encourage you and others to contact your credit card company and seek a refund that way. Flubit customer service is far worse than its ever been.... I had a ticket in from February and got no reply at all. The way to teach Flubit a lesson is to get your CC company to step in and take action. This will more than likely affect their merchant credit score and highlight the poor practices they adopt.

Stop complaining, flubit is free.

Original Poster

mugen6

LOL, spamming my threads... a true sign of someone being butt-hurt... let it soak in, I'm sure it's not the first time

Sharpharp

LOL, spamming my threads... a true sign of someone being butt-hurt... let … LOL, spamming my threads... a true sign of someone being butt-hurt... let it soak in, I'm sure it's not the first time

Proving a point that you are a bigger moaner than anyone on here. Took me all of 90 seconds to do it. Enjoy princess.

Original Poster

mugen6

Proving a point that you are a bigger moaner than anyone on here. Took … Proving a point that you are a bigger moaner than anyone on here. Took me all of 90 seconds to do it. Enjoy princess.

Impressive, you managed to do it in 90 seconds.... you tried with the other hand? X)

mugen6

What does that even mean 'its free'?

If a company takes your money and doesn't give you your goods, I don't consider that 'free'.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844466
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826353

See more discussions