Expired

How best to do the nectar legoland offer?

Found 31st Jul 2013
Hi - Just checking I'm doing this right - is it as simple as :-

booking online a date more than 7 days in advance for 2 kids and two adults for £126.90

then go into sainsburys and exchange 4000 points for £80 of vouchers (1x£40 voucher for each adult)

then turn up on the day with the vouchers and pay £46.90 for the day?

Sorry for the dumb question but it's the first time I've used nectar points (or clubcard) in one of these double point exchange things I usually just use them to get a cheap\free shop at Christmas.
Community Updates
AskLegolandNectar
5 Comments
If you book online do you not have to pay in full at the time? Can only use vouchers at the gate as I understand it?
Original Poster
ah Ok - thanks - so it would be £169.20 on the day and so £89.20 to pay after the vouchers.

Do you have to book a place somehow then or just turn up - do they ever get full?
We have always just turned up. Be aware the roads to it do get VERY busy especially in school holidays! Do you
have enough nectar points to get vouchers for you all?
Original Poster
Thanks for all the answers - we have plenty of cereal around (no old ones though).

Either way I'm much better off doing that & keeping to nectar points for Christmas again I guess - this is why I've never done a double or whatever exchange deal on the points - it never seems to work out much use!

Thanks for the info - I have 18,000+ nectar points so I'll just keep them for another free Christmas shop!
Try 'latest free stuff' or 'vouchercodes' and print off 2 for one vouchers if you can't get the Kellogg's offer.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants