Groups

How can I ...???

How can I get apple to replace my iPad with a new one even tho there isn't anything wrong with it ?,

Just want a brand new one.

10 Comments

By fraud?

IZ DIZ FRED 4 REALZ?

lol wut they would just give you a refurb anyway, might be worth looking for some common issue/fault some people have had and try to make it appear it has that
    i.e. back bottom corner fractures is common, get hammer, few shots to there, genius store appointment ??? new iPad

How many people are going to post something similar to this ? " i have an iPad 1 - what way can i con ..... into giving me an iPad 2 " ???? tight gets ... sell it and pay for a new one yourself - or just make do with the first 1 ... some people don't even have an iPad 1 let alone 2 ...

is this deja vu? or did i just read a similar thread????oO

Original Poster

Cheers munaaf

Arcangel111 - i don't want an iPad 2 . It's just I thought my iPad would be safe in an expensive case I brought for it , and find out it been scratching the back of my iPad . So I just want a new one . That's all . Don't mean to fraud or anything just Wana give this back and get a new one ,

Wtf?
    Just go in the Apple shop and ask them to change it! Jeez, can't anyone think for themselves?

if it's a "proper" apple case and it's causing damage - take it to the shop and complain... make them pay

Original Poster

Infact it is . Thanks arcangel111

If that doesn't work why not try taking it to the shop with around £330 and passing that over...they'll "give" you a new one then!

RichKid10123

It's just I thought my iPad would be safe in an expensive case I brought … It's just I thought my iPad would be safe in an expensive case I brought for it

Where did you bring it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …164406
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October921
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846290
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106

See more discussions