How can I backup all message off my old broken mobile?

I've got an old Ericsson W950i and the touchscreen broke on it about a year ago. I have a lot of information stored as drafts but am unable to access them because I cant use the touchscreen. I can connect the mobile to my PC and the autoplay thing comes up and I can access the phones folders but I cant select whether to run the phone in normal mode or file transfer again due to the broken touchscreen. This means I cant use applications such MyPhoneExplorer because it doesn't recognise the device.

Basically does anyone know of any other options available to me to access and backup my messages? I've tried exploring the phone on my pc but I cant find messages, just pictures

5 Comments

is it worth spending around £30 to replace the screen?

Anyone else watching, always back up from a non-broken phone.

That's the whole point of backing up.

Original Poster

umanga;7361619

is it worth spending around £30 to replace the screen?

most probably to be honest, thought it would be much more expensive, any idea where I can get this done?

g3460;7361718

most probably to be honest, thought it would be much more expensive, any … most probably to be honest, thought it would be much more expensive, any idea where I can get this done?

DIY plenty on flebay such as *********.co.uk/For…d0d :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks, repped. Looks like that will be my best option although with my DIY skills I doubt it will be successful!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1017
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722

See more discussions