Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Why do you want to? We can help if its not too major :thumbsup:

Welcome to HUKDs Btw.

bottom of page "contact us"link

:)...

Say something rude - they will contact you :-D

Seriously...scroll to the bottom of a page and click on contact us. One of them should get back to you.

Welcome to the forums by the way

Original Poster Banned

well i have been a member on here for a long time november 2005 i think and just got banned.

I was posting a thread and my computer was being slow and i clicked submit twice or more and it created duplicated threads in the fs/ft section. It looked like i was making lots of threads but my computer was being slow on internet. so how can i find out how long my ban is on here

Original Poster Banned

got it thanks!

dontdothatagain;2441821

:)...

Why do 90%* of your posts contain either 1 word, or just a smiley?

*For illustration purposes only

thesaint;2441840

Why do 90%* of your posts contain either 1 word, or just a smiley?*For … Why do 90%* of your posts contain either 1 word, or just a smiley?*For illustration purposes only

To show how I feel

wizzlewazzle;2441836

well i have been a member on here for a long time november 2005 i think … well i have been a member on here for a long time november 2005 i think and just got banned.I was posting a thread and my computer was being slow and i clicked submit twice or more and it created duplicated threads in the fs/ft section. It looked like i was making lots of threads but my computer was being slow on internet. so how can i find out how long my ban is on here

:? You should know all the mods by name then...emma ,J-B , Duckmagic, Ray, etc Send them a pm.

Multi ID's?

http://th21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/lizzyjoh/Smiley%20Heaven/th_Doh.gif

Original Poster Banned

Rockhound;2441854

:? You should know all the mods by name then...emma ,J-B , Duckmagic, … :? You should know all the mods by name then...emma ,J-B , Duckmagic, Ray, etc Send them a pm.

i go on their profile but there is no option for pm!

You do realise that making another account will cause your other one to be suspended further?

emasu;2441935

You do realise that making another account will cause your other one to … You do realise that making another account will cause your other one to be suspended further?

The HUKD paradox, invented just to be that way on purpose, did you really think that rule made sense, I mean seriously?

You are joking aren't you?

Alfonse;2441951

You are joking aren't you?

:?

What emasu?

Multiple IDs are a serious breach of the forum rules - banned.

Locking thread. When anyone needs to contact site admin, use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Computer upgrades89
  2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
  3. Whey protien629
  4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions