Groups
    EXPIRED

How can i contact ticketmaster?

Bloody joke trying to find an email or phone number

50 Comments

Banned

Come on how hard did you look?
    Two clicks on the website and I found a phone number.

How do I contact customer services?
    We suggest that you search our extensive online knowledge base by using the "Search by Keyword" function to see if a suitable answer to your query can be found

If you cannot find a suitable answer after searching, we recommend you click the 'Ask A Question' button above. All questions are dealt with by a member of our Customer Services Team on an individual basis and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

If you would prefer to speak to someone directly, please call our Customer Support Team on 08444 999 999. If you made you booking with HMV, please call 0843 221 0100. The lines are open Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 8.00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Once in the queue please hold and we will answer your call as soon as possible. Please have your booking reference and credit card details ready.

Please note, due to the Data Protection Act, we can only investigate a query if we are in contact with the cardholder. If you are contacting us regarding a booking already made and are not the cardholder, please do not submit a question. In these circumstances, please ask the cardholder to contact us. The below details have to be confirmed when contacting us by either phone or email:

- Booking reference number (if known)

- Full name and address on booking

- Last 4 digits of the card used for payment

Original Poster

Ring the number, it says the automated service is no longer in service, goodbye.

Try this one .

0844 496 8329

Ticketmaster
    Communications House
    48 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LR

020 7344 4000

or

0161 385 3211

email: legal@ticketmaster.co.uk

it is IMPOSSIBLE to get through to anyone there - how are they still in business? I finally finally got through to someone... what u need to do is pretend you want to buy new tickets, then the sutomated machine asks you to say what you are looking for... say "agent" - then it will say it can't find what you're looking for so it then puts you through to an agent!! hurrah!

chanel

it is IMPOSSIBLE to get through to anyone there - how are they still in … it is IMPOSSIBLE to get through to anyone there - how are they still in business? I finally finally got through to someone... what u need to do is pretend you want to buy new tickets, then the sutomated machine asks you to say what you are looking for... say "agent" - then it will say it can't find what you're looking for so it then puts you through to an agent!! hurrah!

Which number did you use to get through to someone? Having such trouble getting through to anyone! Please HELP!!!!!

Having the same problem, I ring and they say they are too busy and disconnect me!

Having the same problem, now all lines disconnect have sent an e-mail and got the following back. I am waiting on tickets for The Who on the 16th. has any one got there's yet ?

Thank you for your email.

Recently we have received a high number of complex enquiries from our customers which require additional time and attention and has subsequently left us with a longer delay than we would like or could have anticipated in answering customers emails.

We are currently prioritising the replies on a event date and length of delay basis. We would like to reassure you that we will do our utmost to answer your query as quickly as possible.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards

Ticketmaster Customer Services

Mrmovit1

Having the same problem, now all lines disconnect have sent an e-mail and … Having the same problem, now all lines disconnect have sent an e-mail and got the following back. I am waiting on tickets for The Who on the 16th. has any one got there's yet ? Thank you for your email. Recently we have received a high number of complex enquiries from our customers which require additional time and attention and has subsequently left us with a longer delay than we would like or could have anticipated in answering customers emails. We are currently prioritising the replies on a event date and length of delay basis. We would like to reassure you that we will do our utmost to answer your query as quickly as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Kind regards Ticketmaster Customer Services

Is there not a bit on the website that states the latest time you will receive tickets?
    Ticketmaster used to send tickets out a good 6 weeks before event but now can be very late. I only received my robbie tickets on Monday,the gig is next week.
    My gary barlow ones last year arrived two days before-you just have to be patient!

Has anybody got their Robbie Williams tickets for next week yet ? Still waiting for mine and can't get hold of Ticketmaster except for an email that everybody seems to get ! Anyone got a number I can through on ???

1154Ray

Has anybody got their Robbie Williams tickets for next week yet ? Still … Has anybody got their Robbie Williams tickets for next week yet ? Still waiting for mine and can't get hold of Ticketmaster except for an email that everybody seems to get ! Anyone got a number I can through on ???

It states on the ticket master site that it can be up to five days before the event. Hopefully you have them by the weekend.

I'm from Brazil, and I'm traveling to London in 2 days. The tickets that I bought haven't even been dispatched!! The Patti Smith concert is on next Tuesday. Ticketmaster took a whole month to answer my question, with the worst answer they could send: They wouldn't "talk" to me, because I wasn't the one who paid for the tickets! My husband did! And he is by my side every time I try to reach Ticketmaster.
    Now, I'm going to London, without my tickets, without the 70 pounds we paid for it, without any kind of help from Ticketmaster, because they simply ignore everyone with a real problem... Really disappointing

I just through to ticketmaster using 08444 999 999 as my tickets not arrived. They have cancelled my tickets and I can collect from venue on the day

We live in Portugal and have not received the Robbie Tickets for next Tues 25 June. We are leaving to go nto the UK at the weekend .. We paid extra for UPS delivery but we think they havent even been despatched yet so no chance of getting them in time. Have phoned 8 times - never put in a queue.- just disconnected We emailed - as we are within 5 days of travelling . standard answer as above.
    Have ANY overseas buyers for Robbie Tues 25 or Wed 26 (Glasgow) received their tickets. If not I think Ticketmaster have NO INTENTION of sending them to any overseas buyers. We are resigned to buying replacements from Viagogo. This could even be cheaper than the cost of say two hours of international calls. But if we dont get the Ticketmaster tickets we shall complain to their local Trading Standards Office on the grounds of unfair business practices.

I am heading to T in the park and still not got my ticket has anyone got a number for ticketmaster UK or is it just the 08444 999 999 number as well?

desperate to contact tm,don't answer e-mails,don't answer phone,how can I get hold of them?

what an awfull service , i have now been trying to contact ticketmaster for 2 days on the 08444 999 999 all you get is redirected , tried all the options and got nowhere , i cannot get a repesentative to talk to neither have the answered my emails
    with such a srevice how are they still in business
    my advice to anyone wnting to buy tickets for an event/concert is to phone the booking office direct, not to use ticketmaster

takethatfan1978

It states on the ticket master site that it can be up to five days before … It states on the ticket master site that it can be up to five days before the event. Hopefully you have them by the weekend.

This 'tactic' of buying tickets, and delaying sending them til the last minute is very bad. You have paid for the product but they wont/dont respond.

What this really means: if you want to hand back the tickets or resell them *you cannot*. (Not without a degree of nail-biting). Had some tickets a while back and wondered where they were. They did turn up at the last minute and did manage to offload the to ebay, but the effect of everyone in the same boat is to depress prices and ensure they and their offshoot groups are the only market for secondhand or returns tickets.

I booked tickets about 3 weeks ago for a show in January. Obviously I am not expecting tickets yet but I haven't received anything like confirmation email or receipt etc by email. I am not sure if ticketmaster send confirmation emails but I would have thought they did. Tried emailing them but surprise surprise, no response. I think it's out of order that they have my £220 but don't send any confirmations. Did Anyone else receive confirmation emails for their purchase?

these guys are a joke. goodluck getting your tickets

customer.service@ticketmaster.co.uk

Mrmovit1

Having the same problem, now all lines disconnect have sent an e-mail and … Having the same problem, now all lines disconnect have sent an e-mail and got the following back. I am waiting on tickets for The Who on the 16th. has any one got there's yet ? Thank you for your email. Recently we have received a high number of complex enquiries from our customers which require additional time and attention and has subsequently left us with a longer delay than we would like or could have anticipated in answering customers emails. We are currently prioritising the replies on a event date and length of delay basis. We would like to reassure you that we will do our utmost to answer your query as quickly as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Kind regards Ticketmaster Customer Services

What email address did you email them on? and what address did they reply with?

Ticketmaster is legalized touting. there is NO customer service. Try to get a ticket on the second they come on sale and they will be the worst seats in the house. Want better seats - then pay twice the price for them via the ticketmaster 'Get Me In' service. More like 'Rip Me Off'.

Waiting for my tickets to arrive for an event next Wednesday. Why can't they send tickets out earlier? I wish I had purchased direct from the venue - won't be using them again

tryingtobepatient

Waiting for my tickets to arrive for an event next Wednesday. Why can't … Waiting for my tickets to arrive for an event next Wednesday. Why can't they send tickets out earlier? I wish I had purchased direct from the venue - won't be using them again

last time I ordered tickets online, they came a couple of days before the event, tickets don't usually come until just before the event as far as I know

ticketmaster customer service direct lint in the IK
    011 44 844 499 9999 it works !

They're not the only company who hide their phone number.
    They're one of many companies who make you jump through many (live-chat and FAQ shaped) hoops to get a phone number to call a real live person somewhere. Why? Cost.
    FAQs are a cheap one-off cost. Live chats can be run by technicians anywhere in the world without a backlash. You don't need to teach a bunch of bachelors from Bangalore the weather in Norwich if they're on IM. Plus they can juggle multiple chat windows thus increasing efficiency.
    For me, I like nothing more than speaking to a real person on the phone. As long as it's not an 0870/0845/0800 number and I'm on my mobile!

What is the email of Ticketmaster ?

Booked tickets in November 2013 for Rod Stewart at the Amex stadium. Booked pitch seats at a premium price. Concert took place 13 June 2014, received E-mail 6 days before concert to say they did not have the right to sell these tickets and we had been moved to other seats which gave just as good view !
    Seats we were moved to halfway up the stands about 100 rows back How can they sell tickets which they had no rights to ?

Ticket Masters customer care doesn't exist, absolutely appalling procedures for such a large company!! Trading standard wil be informed of there poor pract
    ise towards customers!!

What is it with new accounts being created, 1 post made (usually on an old thread like this) and then they disappear?
    The last 3 posts (before mine) are all 1st time posters. Make the post. Don't come back. This place attracts some right nutters

Edited by: "peteivy" 18th Jun 2014

Actually, looking at it, most of the posts in this thread are 1st time vanishing posters. Maybe its a conspiracy!

peteivy

Actually, looking at it, most of the posts in this thread are 1st time … Actually, looking at it, most of the posts in this thread are 1st time vanishing posters. Maybe its a conspiracy!

i bet if you type 'how can i contact those ****** buttmonkeys ticketmaster?' in google you'd get this thread (or similar)

nonmember searches, finds thread, joins to comment

i phoned ticketmaster and booked my tickets for The Who in Manchester 13th december 2014.. now i have a booking number but i cant seem to get anywhere with this.. why didnt i just use viagogo as usual grrrrr!!!

My 80 year old father has paid £123.44 for 2 Meet & Greet tickets to see the Janoskians on 6th September 2014 for my daughters, yet Ticket master has sent 2 £25.00 standard tickets. He has tried ringing but to no avail. No one seems to want to help him. What can I do????? Terrible service, amazing they are still going. When you ring the number it is automated for 15 to 20 minutes!!!!!!!

mod

STOTT7 you will need to contact Ticketmaster rather than asking them to contact you via this thread. Ticketmaster won't monitor this thread. I've also removed your post as it contains personal contact details.Thanks

i am 56 years old and own and run a very successful business. I don't suppose I am revealing any earth shattering news to the visitors of these pages but the Ticketmaster is, by some distance, the worst company I have every had to speak to, namely because you CAN'T!!
    How they make money is beyond me,. They treat customers like something, mainly brown in colour, stuck to the bottom of their shoe.

Purchase Machine Head ticket for Glasgow December 13th. Ticket bought on September 2nd. Gig is 3 days away. Cannot EVER get through on the phone. Been trying weeks now. Costing me a small fortune no doubt. Also I work so I cant afford to waste an hour everyday ringing through, to eventually get hung up on. Never had a conformation either, but bank statements show they were immediate at taking payment for said ticket... If I miss this gig, which is a birthday present, I will take this further...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Managed to speak to - and order a ticket - a real human person using 020 7344 4000. I had tried to order a ticket for Download online 3 times, but the website crashed at the last hurdle each time. I sat through menu after menu using their published numbers and eventually gave up. After finding this forum I called the number above and within a couple of minutes I was speaking to a person - I nearly fell off my chair!
    Only time will tell if I actually get my tickets, but its a start!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions