Groups

How can I create a newsletter in outlook 2007?

I want to create a newsletter with graphics etc in outlook 2007 and have no idea where to start?

Can I do this easily myself or does anyone know someone who can do this cheap? I aim to do 1 a month to about 300 email addresses.

6 Comments

why not create it in another program first ie word or frontpage etc, then create the email template in which to send it?

Banned

Best not to create it in Outlook.
    How much knowledge do you have with HTML?
    Ideally, you'd want to create a news letter, export the html and send that way.
    You could always send an imbedded PDF if you are able to export from your favourite graphics package?

Original Poster

Thanks for quick replies. I am good with word so if I created a newsletter in word and save as a Pdf, can I then do it from Adobe Acrobat? I'm on iPhone at work just now but will look later when home

I think you may find a site called Mailchimp rather useful: mailchimp.com/

I haven't used their template designs but it's fantastic for monitoring statistics. You can design a campaign in advance and it will email it to your mailing list on a specific date etc. You can send 500 emails a month for free :thumbsup:

Alfonse;8242050

why not create it in another program first ie word or frontpage etc, then … why not create it in another program first ie word or frontpage etc, then create the email template in which to send it?

Front Page has not been produced since 2003 (last version was Front Page 2003).

Microsoft no longer sell it.

If you are going to suggest a Microsoft web design product the one they sell now is Microsoft Expression Web

microsoft.com/exp…on/

guilbert53;8242304

Front Page has not been produced since 2003 (last version was Front Page … Front Page has not been produced since 2003 (last version was Front Page 2003).Microsoft no longer sell it.If you are going to suggest a Microsoft web design product the one they sell now is Microsoft Expression Webhttp://www.microsoft.com/expression/

well done, it wasn't a suggestion just an example hence the use of i.e and etc in which the user decides for themselves what s/w they wish to use......

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764256
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846182
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is99
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1422

See more discussions