Expired

How can I delete all items on my Ebay watchlist, I'm getting sick of doing it one by one

Found 12th Nov 2013
Getting fed up of clicking each item to select them to delete, but I can't see anything that lets my delete the whole lot, help

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

On my ebay Android app I can tick them all and delete. May be easier to do it on a phone or mobile device.

I just click on the left hand side of each item to select then click delete which is at the top of the page. Hope this helps.

Original Poster

It is faster on my tablet, but there is still no option to select all, clicking 200 items individually sucks

Original Poster

kaz69uk

I just click on the left hand side of each item to select then click … I just click on the left hand side of each item to select then click delete which is at the top of the page. Hope this helps.

That is what I hate doing and want to avoid

assuming you are using a phone, go to eBay via the web browser and not the app.

at bottom of the page you should see something like "show desktop site".

click that and then go into "my ebay". you'll need to zoom and pan a little but you can "Select all" and delete from watched items.

kiwikeen

That is what I hate doing and want to avoid

To select all you go to the top of each page and there should be a box you click (top left just above the first item on the same row as the delete button) and this selects all on that page.

Original Poster

kaz69uk

To select all you go to the top of each page and there should be a box … To select all you go to the top of each page and there should be a box you click (top left just above the first item on the same row as the delete button) and this selects all on that page.

Excellent, thank you very much

kiwikeen

Excellent, thank you very much

You're welcome.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants