Groups

How Can I Earn A Bit Of Extra Cash ?

im 17 and currently working 27 hours on minimum wage and saving up for my first car and was thinking of a way to earn a bit of extra cash on the internet or any other way im quite good with computers and technology so maybe something down that line, also i work on ebay and a e-commerce site so have knowledge of them too.

46 Comments

Banned

roulette

paper round

stripper, night worker

Cuckoo clock cleaner

sell crack to schoolkids?

Original Poster

TheStig;5314800

roulette

that's probably the quickest way to loose money :thumbsup:

wickedteen;5314805

paper round

im a bit too old for a paper round LOL

masterruckus;5314809

stripper, night worker

were do i start :-D

ill pm you a form, ill be your boss

realy, why not set up an ebay listing service. Most people can't be bothered, but if you were to do it for them for say....15-20 percent, then everyone's a winner.Don't advertise on line, stictly real world, where older people who are less computer savy will look, i.e. newsagents and at cafes, daycentres ,etc

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5314827

Cuckoo clock cleaner

castortroy;5314829

sell crack to schoolkids?

i know this thread would be a bad idea but i was bored so why not :thumbsup:

Banned

scott160592;5314838

that's probably the quickest way to loose money :thumbsup:

not if your disciplined. deposit £50 onto skybet. do 10p bets on red or black. if you win, great you made 10p, if u lose, double your stake.

sounds like your working pretty hard to me.

can you do some jobs at home - mowing the lawn, taking dog for walk etc

just remember to cut down on your spending as well, magazines, cokes, burgers - thats the equivalent of money earned.

Original Poster

castortroy;5314845

realy, why not set up an ebay listing service. Most people can't be … realy, why not set up an ebay listing service. Most people can't be bothered, but if you were to do it for them for say....15-20 percent, then everyone's a winner.Don't advertise on line, stictly real world, where older people who are less computer savy will look, i.e. newsagents and at cafes, daycentres ,etc

selling or doing what, a few months ago i did **repair** :whistling: xbox 360 on ebay which made me a bit but had a lot of idiots getting there money back through paypal saying they never received it back and i never sent them back recorded

dog walking - easy to print some flyers off, give them out to dog-walkers and put in shop windows.

dog walkers are very expensive - something which could probably be undercut.

Original Poster

blackpeppa;5314868

sounds like your working pretty hard to me.can you do some jobs at home - … sounds like your working pretty hard to me.can you do some jobs at home - mowing the lawn, taking dog for walk etcjust remember to cut down on your spending as well, magazines, cokes, burgers - thats the equivalent of money earned.

haven't got any grass well a tiny bit on the front and no dog :x lol but my parents wouldn't pay for them types of things anyway

stripper best idea

going rate for dog walker £7 for 1 hour,

Original Poster

choclatepup;5314923

going rate for dog walker £7 for 1 hour,

£7 p/h :? im only on £3.53 p/h as a web master lol

i was like you when i was 17- desperate to work and get some of my own money.

can do you extra hours at your work place over the summer holiday?

how about watering gardens/ feeding rabbits when people are on holiday?

Original Poster

blackpeppa;5314950

i was like you when i was 17- desperate to work and get some of my own … i was like you when i was 17- desperate to work and get some of my own money. can do you extra hours at your work place over the summer holiday? how about watering gardens/ feeding rabbits when people are on holiday?

i dont think they will need me for anymore hours and there isn't any thing like gardens or feeding pets i could do

Original Poster

jtx;5314967

https://www.quidco.com/

what you suggesting i sign up for everything through quidco and get about £5 lol because i have already done it :oops:

scott160592;5314884

selling or doing what, a few months ago i did **repair** :whistling: xbox … selling or doing what, a few months ago i did **repair** :whistling: xbox 360 on ebay which made me a bit but had a lot of idiots getting there money back through paypal saying they never received it back and i never sent them back recorded

You put up and ad along the lines of... " do you want to sell your items online for cash. contact XXXXXXX. No sale no fee,

Online surveys.

scott160592;5314987

i dont think they will need me for anymore hours and there isn't any … i dont think they will need me for anymore hours and there isn't any thing like gardens or feeding pets i could do

get a second job, for the summer, at maccyd's, get a few basic hours and then grab all the overtime they offer - employers like someone who nevers says no when they ring you up.

Original Poster

blackpeppa;5315034

get a second job, for the summer, at maccyd's, get a few basic hours and … get a second job, for the summer, at maccyd's, get a few basic hours and then grab all the overtime they offer - employers like someone who nevers says no when they ring you up.

i am looking for a second job, maccyds is better paid than my current job

prostitution is a good earner

Original Poster

boothy;5315082

prostitution is a good earner

LOL! :w00t:

scott160592;5314998

what you suggesting i sign up for everything through quidco and get about … what you suggesting i sign up for everything through quidco and get about £5 lol because i have already done it :oops:

Sign people up for stuff, Sky, Mobile contracts etc. Every little helps:)

Send out e-mails telling people that they have an inheritance due to them and ask for their bank details.

Go to car boot sales looking for anything you could then punt on ebay.

Buy a load of ]these and flog em down your local pub or working men's club (these are best as they are full of old fogies who don;t understand technology, but want a basic phone). :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Foxy102;5315277

Buy a load of ]these and flog em down your local pub or working men's … Buy a load of ]these and flog em down your local pub or working men's club (these are best as they are full of old fogies who don;t understand technology, but want a basic phone). :thumbsup:

Thats just ripping off old men lol

sports arbitrage

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5315354

what about local hotels in the summer you could work evenings or … what about local hotels in the summer you could work evenings or weekends. some hotels pay well above minimum wage or at least the last hotel i worked in did.when are you 18? as the minimum wage jumps quiet a bit then

well iv only just turned 17 on the 16th so another year to wait :x

Banned

How about mystery shopping?

Take a look at Pulse and GFK

works out at around 10-15 quid an hour

hope this helps

scott160592;5315342

Thats just ripping off old men lol

...and your point is?! Flog em on flea bay then.

hes not old enough for ebay.

Original Poster

toshapetriji;5315853

How about mystery shopping?Take a look at Pulse and GFKworks out at … How about mystery shopping?Take a look at Pulse and GFKworks out at around 10-15 quid an hourhope this helps

just apply for GFK :thumbsup:

Original Poster

4lyons09;5315933

hes not old enough for ebay.

my dad is though i offender use his account

Original Poster

Foxy102;5315908

...and your point is?! Flog em on flea bay then.

there is plenty on ebay already as buy it now for £12.99 and you have to purchase £10 so there is no money in it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846297
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …198538
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions