Expired

How can I get a PayPal access card?

Found 13th Sep 2014
I know it is invite only but how do you actually get an invite? My account is verified with no limits and there's quite a bit of activity there but still no news. I also sent in an application today but I think it'll get rejected

1. Ask
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Card
8 Comments

Banned

isn't it just like a debit card?
so why do you think you'll be rejected

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

isn't it just like a debit card? so why do you think you'll be rejected

yeah it's a mastercard but for paypal balance. i thought i'd be rejected because it's invite only according to paypal

never heard of these, just signed up for one though from a link found on the first page of the above forum link post, what a great idea

have had that since it was launched...very convenient!

i have also had one since release they are good opens up your paypal to everything.

I just use my phone to transfer from PayPal to my bank account if I need access to extra money. 2 minutes later it is in the bank and ready to use.

NEtech

I just use my phone to transfer from PayPal to my bank account if I need … I just use my phone to transfer from PayPal to my bank account if I need access to extra money. 2 minutes later it is in the bank and ready to use.

I signed up for an Access card when it took 3-5 days for funds to transfer to the bank :p. As I always use this now if I have money in Paypal, I never realised the times for transferring money to the bank were much quicker now.
I've not long had my renewed card sent out, what I like about it is it has contactless payment (my bank card doesnt) so makes paying for postage at the post office dead easy :D. And confuses the staff as they tell me to put the card in the reader when all I want to do is tap it.
Didn't know it was invite only though, was sure it was open to everyone. It kept nagging my partner to sign up for it a little while ago, every time we logged into the account.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions