Groups
    EXPIRED

How can i get free delivery on Ebuyer?

Hi guys, i was just going to place an order on ebuyer (MultiGym) for £158. But even after chosing the Super Saver delivery option, the price goes upto £223.42.
    I thought the delivery was free on ebuyer for orders over £49.99 Any help guys? Because otherwise, the multigym doesnt worth the money at all...

Thanks...

5 Comments

i get same thing, must not apply to that product due to weight

Free Delivery Terms and conditions * Free item shipping is only … Free Delivery Terms and conditions * Free item shipping is only available on the 'within 5 working days' delivery option. * Only qualifying products are eligible for the discounted shipping rate. This is indicated by the free shipping icon next to the product. * Discounted shipping applies to UK mainland deliveries only and excludes additional delivery options. (For example 0600-0730 delivery) * Discounted shipping restrictions may apply to some postcode areas.

All items prices at £49.99 and above are available for free delivery using the 5 day super saver option. I would think this is for UK mainland.

If you're having problems getting free delivery just give Ebuyer a call.

Steve

Original Poster

Thats what i thought so... But the item im looking to buy is 180kg+ and the site says they charge 0.30p extra for every kg!!! But that doesnt even make the postage £70 yet they are charging me £70

Thats on their site!!!

Orders over 5kg, add 0.30 per kg

Delivery times are usually Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) 7am - 5.30pm. You may also be given a choice of times, e.g. AM (7am - 12pm) or PM (12pm - 5.30pm). Saturday deliveries are usually made between 7am - 12pm.

Free Delivery conditions below:

The Free Delivery promotion only applies to orders over £49.99 inc VAT on Super Saver Delivery with the following exceptions:

* Deliveries only to Mainland UK Qualify.
    * Discounted shipping restrictions may apply to some postcode areas.
    * Excludes individual items equal to or greater than 65kg (2 Man Delivery Required)
    * If you select an item that is equal to or greater than 65kg then there will be a message beneath the item stating the ‘Minimum Delivery Charge’. [COLOR="Red"]This part does not appear on the items page i was looking at!!![/COLOR]

Original Poster

And thats what it says on the checkout page!!!

Free shipping | Terms and Conditions

* Only qualifying products are eligible for the discounted shipping rate offer.
    * Free item shipping is only available with 'Super Saver' delivery option.
    * Discounted shipping applies to UK mainland deliveries only and excludes selected delivery methods.
    * Discounted shipping restrictions may apply to some postcode areas.

* Free shipping is not available on orders over 150kg.

If they were to charge 0.30p per extra kg, it would make the shipping fee ONLY £9 as it would be 30kg over the limit (180kg) !! And i cannot call them now just because their offices are closed which sucks for a company like them! They should be open till 9 or 10pm!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions