How can I get iPhone videos onto a disc or USB ?

Found 17th Jan
I’m looking for a way to get these videos of my little girl copied so she can watch them when she’s older. I have a mac book if that helps. Also would it be better to store on disc or usb hard drive for the long term ? Thanks
Community Updates
9 Comments
Email them to yourself and then save them on your MacBook?
ICloud would probably be the best option.
Plug your phone into the MacBook and then import the videos In the photos app on Mac, should be able to just drag them from there to usb or disc one imported.
You can just drag and drop all your photos, plug it in unlock phone and press trust. It will open like a mounted disk or digital camera
Either a cloud service like iCloud, Dropbox etc., email or connect the iPhone to the Mac and it should synch with iTunes or use the Photos application.

I wouldn't store them just on a disc or USB drive (if they're really important) as these supports can get damaged/corrupted. Backup on a cloud service is also recommendable for critical data.
Edited by: "hearts22" 17th Jan
You’re in Apple ecosystem so take advantage of it, no need to use cloud services or email etc just AirDrop it to your MacBook, quick fast and easy
BanishR.K.13 m ago

You’re in Apple ecosystem so take advantage of it, no need to use cloud s …You’re in Apple ecosystem so take advantage of it, no need to use cloud services or email etc just AirDrop it to your MacBook, quick fast and easy

It makes no odds Windows would be the same. It’s recognised as storage and like android all photos and videos in the DICM folder.

to further this you can buy a usb stick with a lightning adapter and copy them on that way too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants