how can i get my name on my avvy?

56 replies
Found 1st Feb 2009
i have noticed a few people with their name on their avvy,how do they get it on there?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
56 Comments

magic

You ask sadiebabes or snowtiger to do it for you!!:thumbsup:
Or you spend hours figuring out what to do in something like the windows view edit thing - clearly I don't know but they do!!:oops:

who created your avi? probs sadiebabes or nicki..... ask one of them 2 to put your name on it..... either one of the talented beauties will be able to do it :thumbsup:

http://i43.tinypic.com/ng905v.gif
There you go! lol

Original Poster

bargain surfer;4246225

There you go! lol

lol thanks for that
i was hoping for something with jan rather than edjaned im always presumed im a he

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4246222

who created your avi? probs sadiebabes or nicki..... ask one of them 2 to … who created your avi? probs sadiebabes or nicki..... ask one of them 2 to put your name on it..... either one of the talented beauties will be able to do it :thumbsup:

just got it from one of those avvy sites

Hi ed - hope the grey is still well (probably asleep now!)

]This might be of use to you :thumbsup:

brb just jane on it, coming up

Original Poster

nooooo its jan as in janet not jane lol

Whatever you end up with poppet, you can bet that any Welsh in the thead are good and helpful. Just saying - no racism xxx
I might even have a go at the avvy myself later today, when the headache has gone.

All well now?

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4246246

Hi ed - hope the grey is still well (probably asleep now!)]This might be … Hi ed - hope the grey is still well (probably asleep now!)]This might be of use to you :thumbsup:

thanks for that will have a proper look tomorow
yeah alfie is asleep now he goes to bed about 10,bought him some of them garlic sticks from tidymix so his beak is always stinking of garlic lately
was looking at an electus today,do u know anything about them?

Original Poster

chesso;4246288

Whatever you end up with poppet, you can bet that any Welsh in the thead … Whatever you end up with poppet, you can bet that any Welsh in the thead are good and helpful. Just saying - no racism xxxI might even have go myself later today, when the headache has gone. All well now?

hmmm talking of wales maybe i could put something welsh in my avvy
hope your headache eases of soon x

edjaned;4246278

nooooo its jan as in janet not jane lol

i know just a typo:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bargain surfer;4246314

i know just a typo:thumbsup:

ok thanks

edjaned;4246297

thanks for that will have a proper look tomorowyeah alfie is asleep … thanks for that will have a proper look tomorowyeah alfie is asleep now he goes to bed about 10,bought him some of them garlic sticks from tidymix so his beak is always stinking of garlic latelywas looking at an electus today,do u know anything about them?

I assume you mean eclectus?

Which colour? My local pet place has a rather timid green one for sale - I have to admit I prefer the red/blue coloured ones though! Still not sold you on getting a caique? ;-)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/sadiebabes/jan-1.gif

Valentine's one for lovely Chesso: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/sadiebabes/ches1val.gif

(Hope you feel better soon xx)

No sooner do we even think of the lovely sadiebabes and there she is:thumbsup:
My headache will certainly be gone by the morning thanks Jan:)

eit: What a star you are Sadie - love the avatar for me. xxxxxxxxxx

sadiebabes;4246339

Valentine's one for lovely Chesso: (Hope you feel better soon xx)

hello gorgeous..... can i have a valentines one pls??

http://www.gifworks.com/queue/avatar66985_24_31747.gif

Thought you'd like a picture of Fiji & his fav toy at the moment (Henry the mini hoover)

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/AberBargoed/P1000073.jpg

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4246328

I assume you mean eclectus? :)Which colour? My local pet place has a … I assume you mean eclectus? :)Which colour? My local pet place has a rather timid green one for sale - I have to admit I prefer the red/blue coloured ones though! Still not sold you on getting a caique? ;-)

sorry yes
i checked my spelling after posting
this is the one i have been looking at preloved.co.uk/ind…52b

tbh i just want a houseful lol but i saw this one today and i know when i have seen these b4 i have really liked them there feathers and more like hair

Original Poster

thank u everyone

edjaned;4246366

sorry yesi checked my spelling after posting :)this is the one i have … sorry yesi checked my spelling after posting :)this is the one i have been looking at http://www.preloved.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=adverts.showadvert&index=1031682563&utm_source=oodle&utm_medium=export&cs=2c03b52btbh i just want a houseful lol but i saw this one today and i know when i have seen these b4 i have really liked them there feathers and more like hair

Make sure you go and see the bird a few times before you commit to buying - a lot of people have problem birds and still try and sell them for a lot of money. Not so good about not liking men - lot of hard work to try and change their ways once they are set!

Beautiful bird though and no evidence of feather plucking so must be pretty happy

Have a peek ]here

In an ideal world I'd have several more - sun conure, blue & gold macaw and an amazon - funds don't permit that sadly and I'd need a bigger house to escape from the noise!

edjaned;4246372

thank u everyone

No probs!
if you want to try some basic playing around with an avi then go to gifworks.com/ima…tml and you can do some basic editing for free Online (this is what i used to add your name) and its pretty good.
anything more complex or to make your own avi from say a movie then you'd need something like animated gif editor.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4246362

Thought you'd like a picture of Fiji & his fav toy at the moment (Henry … Thought you'd like a picture of Fiji & his fav toy at the moment (Henry the mini hoover)

aghhh hes lovely,where did u get the hoover from lol
i have bought a few toys for him from here ukparrotrescue.co.uk/mes…217

The hoover was a christmas present! My sister got it from that new Westfields shopping place in London - although I think Firebox sell them online! It doesn't really work though and has now been 'adopted' by the parrot - hedoes get a bit possessive over certain toys!

Mine could do with some new toys - would make a change from attacking the Sky/PS3 remote!

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4246389

Make sure you go and see the bird a few times before you commit to buying … Make sure you go and see the bird a few times before you commit to buying - a lot of people have problem birds and still try and sell them for a lot of money. Not so good about not liking men - lot of hard work to try and change their ways once they are set!Beautiful bird though and no evidence of feather plucking so must be pretty happy :)Have a peek ]hereIn an ideal world I'd have several more - sun conure, blue & gold macaw and an amazon - funds don't permit that sadly and I'd need a bigger house to escape from the noise!

i have emailed the seller with quite a few questions,was wondering if the bird has a problem with all men and how she is with children,i also notced she doesnt get on with her macaw so prob wont be suitable for us...i can dream though :whistling:

lyndsbowes;4246348

hello gorgeous..... can i have a valentines one pls??

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/sadiebabes/lyndshearts.gif

Any good for you honey? xxx

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4246408

The hoover was a christmas present! My sister got it from that new … The hoover was a christmas present! My sister got it from that new Westfields shopping place in London - although I think Firebox sell them online! It doesn't really work though and has now been 'adopted' by the parrot - hedoes get a bit possessive over certain toys!Mine could do with some new toys - would make a change from attacking the Sky/PS3 remote!

alfie is obsessed with the sky remote and the buttons of my laptop
not sure if u can see my post in the thread but the bundle pictured at the end of the thread cost me £20 delivered.she does alot of toys so u can make your own.alfie loves destroying things lol

Original Poster

no caiques near me

You could be in luck -

birdtrader.co.uk/bir…381

Birdtrader is a pretty good website - have a browse when you get a chance

I need to register on that website to be able to view the toys - will do that shortly!

http://djnaff.com/jan.gif

Original Poster

djnaff;4246457

great thanks

edjaned;4246469

look at this they are only 10 mins from me … look at this they are only 10 mins from me http://www.pets-classifieds.co.uk/c60d64393.php

If you end up buying those can I 'reserve' a nipper if they breed again? :-D

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4246482

If you end up buying those can I 'reserve' a nipper if they breed again? … If you end up buying those can I 'reserve' a nipper if they breed again? :-D

lol dont fancy a breeding pair,im presuming they wont have been handled much either.im being greedy now thinking of 2 :whistling:

Original Poster

of to bed now night and thanks for help x

chesso;4246288

Whatever you end up with poppet, you can bet that any Welsh in the thead … Whatever you end up with poppet, you can bet that any Welsh in the thead are good and helpful. Just saying - no racism xxxI might even have a go at the avvy myself later today, when the headache has gone. All well now?

awww thats lovely i'm welsh and just helped someone with a link for the sun holidays x x :thumbsup:

sadiebabes;4246414

Any good for you honey? xxx

absolutely perfect you gorgeous gifted lady :-D xxx

AberBargoed;4246362

Thought you'd like a picture of Fiji & his fav toy at the moment (Henry … Thought you'd like a picture of Fiji & his fav toy at the moment (Henry the mini hoover)

awwwwwwwwww wow what a gorgeous bird x x x :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61632
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions