How can i get the code for my radio in my car as the battery died and so did the radio!

We have a Renault Laguna and the radio/cd player needs a code to kick it back into action. No music in car = boredom!!

12 Comments

There is "software" available, what brand stereo? I may have the software.

It might be written on the cd player itself, try taking it out and having a look

willdev

It might be written on the cd player itself, try taking it out and having … It might be written on the cd player itself, try taking it out and having a look

Or in any book that came with the car such as manual/handbook

Original Poster

I think it just needs a code. it asks for a four digit one. There are a few websites asking for money if I submit the serial number, but I wondered if there was a free one!!

Speak to a Renault dealer, they gave me the code for me stereo for free.

Original Poster

Ok, thanks guys x

Banned

As already requested, if you give us the brand of stereo some people on here have the software. I can do Ford M's and some Renaults, but depends on the unit.

Regardless - don't pay.

vibeone

As already requested, if you give us the brand of stereo some people on … As already requested, if you give us the brand of stereo some people on here have the software. I can do Ford M's and some Renaults, but depends on the unit.Regardless - don't pay.

Agreed.

Not sure if that's not breaking a rules but:

Click!

Regards,
Yorlasty

Original Poster

Still no luck. here are the numbers (it's a phillips)
serial no. RN279FY0025047
product no.FD0100080025047
security TOB 123

Try code 0683
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763970
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210858
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132

See more discussions