Groups

How can I look at the OH's ring without it being too fishy?

Want to get the OH an eternity ring, how can I have a close look at her size without making it too obvious?

27 Comments

I'll just tell ya it

Chloroform.

Does she take it off when you do the washing up?

measure one she is not wearing for the correct finger obviously

take the diameter to any jeweler and they will tell you teh rings size

or go here

]http//ww…=78

EliTom

say it looks dirty and you want to get them cleaned

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3946927

I'll just tell ya it

ideal woman
    gratts;3946930

Chloroform.

:-D
    chesso;3946938

Does she take it off when you do the washing up?

got a dishwasher now (not me)
    elitom;3946939

measure one she is not wearing for the correct finger obviouslytake the … measure one she is not wearing for the correct finger obviouslytake the diameter to any jeweler and they will tell you teh rings sizeor go here]http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/information.asp?coid=78:thumbsup:thanksEliTom

Original Poster

smoothe;3946951

say it looks dirty and you want to get them cleaned

she doesnt have one yet:)

If you do not know her size, maybe you should not be buying
    her an eternity ring, maybe "lullu'smammy" should LoL

simon012;3946981

If you do not know her size, maybe you should not be buyingher an … If you do not know her size, maybe you should not be buyingher an eternity ring, maybe "lullu'smammy" should LoL

Why would i wanna buy some split ass an eternity ring?

Lulu'sMammy;3947001

Why would i wanna buy some split ass an eternity ring?

:w00t:

mate i got the missus an eternity ring over xmas, on h-samuels website there is a template to download and print off, then you place the ring on the template ( a bunch of circles) and it will tell you how to choose size. Worked 100% for me

]found it

reminded me of a frankie boyle sketch,

"Sorry pal i dont know why im calling you frodo, maybe its because you've had you're ring destroyed?"

Banned

My misses kept pestering me for one of those also.

I just said a life sentance was long enough! (Serious)

This thread title kills me.:lol:

Original Poster

guv;3947082

My misses kept pestering me for one of those also.I just said a life … My misses kept pestering me for one of those also.I just said a life sentance was long enough! (Serious)

The Krays got less for murder:roll:

Original Poster

moob;3947150

caught your eye then?:thumbsup:

id just keep her off the seafood for a few weeks and make sure she wipes before you ask

moob;3947150

Me too, but im trying to be on my best behaviour...

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;3947186

Me too, but im trying to be on my best behaviour...

Why?

Do you need to watch it? :w00t:

CommandoPope;3947175

id just keep her off the seafood for a few weeks and make sure she wipes … id just keep her off the seafood for a few weeks and make sure she wipes before you ask

lol :w00t:

guv;3947215

Why?Do you need to watch it? :w00t:

No, ive come to the conclusion, that i CAN'T spend my days chatting about chuff and stuff!

Original Poster

CommandoPope;3947175

id just keep her off the seafood for a few weeks and make sure she wipes … id just keep her off the seafood for a few weeks and make sure she wipes before you ask

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/thicons-2.gif

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3947232

No, ive come to the conclusion, that i CAN'T spend my days chatting about … No, ive come to the conclusion, that i CAN'T spend my days chatting about chuff and stuff!

Thats what my Fanny said (O.H)

Right then, what you need is a super cool 8-) cunning plan devised by:
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/HUKD%20general/shanecr.jpg
    Yes, Shanecr will certainly come up with a ninja-based ruse to steathily remove the OH's present ring at dead of night, press it into a blob of molten stuff which hardens as soon as the ring is removed and then a courier system by secret accomplices to carry the impression to a "jewellers". :thumbsup:
    He'll work out the details!!:-D

skusey;3946971

she doesnt have one yet:)

doesnt she have another ring? say you have won a free professional cleaning at work or some other way.

The jewelers will clean it for you for free when you go in to buy the new ring so it will come back looking clean and she will believe

Alternatively ask your mum to ask her and you for a lot of sizes, get her to say its incase she sees anything for next christmas / birthday etc if the ring size is in a lot of other sizes she wont notice a thing

guv;3947082

My misses kept pestering me for one of those also.

I went to pick my engagment ring while hubby was away on army trainning and found an eternity ring that matched so bought it myself at the same time lol

Ask her to tickle youe prostate and then measure your next jobbie diameter!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey23
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767299
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …914
      4. What would be HELL to you?2227

See more discussions