How can I make £300 (at 13) - I am 15% there!

147 replies
Found 12th Jan 2009
tried selling stuff in the fs/t forum but haven't had much success.

anybody got any other ideas..

i have ebay and paypal if that is any use....

use quidco, trust me, im 13
- dontdothatagain

a) you shouldn't have a paypal account at 13
b) you shouldn't have an ebay account at 13
c) reported to ebay and paypal
- lumoruk

I could name a lot of people who are under 18 and use paypal etc, I use it resposibly and haven't scammed anybody so what it is the problem

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
147 Comments

I use quidco, if you seen my recent totals.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4044377

pciture picutre m8

Paper round, market stall job , golf ball collecting, etc

Loads of ways to make money at that age.

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq325/mikey2703/Quidco-11Jan09.jpg

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4044400

how the hell'd you achieve that!!!!!

my bro used to do clicks (dealtime etc) on all the cashback site but I cba tbh

Stop showing off DDTA

hannah19790;4044422

Stop showing off DDTA

He asked for a pic

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4044432

He asked for a pic

i did

timothyw9;4044419

how the hell'd you achieve that!!!!!my bro used to do clicks (dealtime … how the hell'd you achieve that!!!!!my bro used to do clicks (dealtime etc) on all the cashback site but I cba tbh

Its well above that now, its £1134

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4044442

Its well above that now, its £1134

well how'd you do it then?

Tim

sell sweets in skool

timothyw9;4044466

well how'd you do it then?Tim

Depends how much time you have each day

Anyway, gotta go to bed now, might tell you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ALICOM007;4044471

sell sweets in skool

i would but it wouldn't take long to get caught lol... (still it'd be cheaper tham paying 50p a marsbar for people...

dontdothatagain;4044377

but that rather means spending money and not earning, not much free cash there to earn.

schaf;4044504

but that rather means spending money and not earning, not much free cash … but that rather means spending money and not earning, not much free cash there to earn.

Oh yes there is :-D

mate get a paperrun, jst go chap doors find out who wants it done then, buy the papers from the shops and charge the ppl the regular price plus like 30p delivery charge, i dont this back in the day and made a ton!

Original Poster

schaf;4044504

but that rather means spending money and not earning, not much free cash … but that rather means spending money and not earning, not much free cash there to earn.

yeah lol..

anybody else...

lol i used to sell sweets. i wasnt aiming for 300 though just doubling my money for after skool.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4044515

would you do a £300 loan to me mate..

dontdothatagain;4044515

not those amounts you are claiming to have "earned"

I'm sorry but to me this thread seems pointless, you seem to want money but are not prepared to go out and earn it. You seem to want it to magically appear via the internet somehow, this does not happen.

Read my post before, I use to do all 3 when I was 13 ish, all be it that was 14 years ago. And i use to make a nice amount per week. Around the £40 a week mark, and was not bad at all 14 years ago.

look around ur room and find anything u can sell. uve probably already done this with all the for sale threads u got though.

Original Poster

ALICOM007;4044654

look around ur room and find anything u can sell. uve probably already … look around ur room and find anything u can sell. uve probably already done this with all the for sale threads u got though.

ur correct lol

Original Poster

sven256;4044615

I'm sorry but to me this thread seems pointless, you seem to want money … I'm sorry but to me this thread seems pointless, you seem to want money but are not prepared to go out and earn it. You seem to want it to magically appear via the internet somehow, this does not happen.Read my post before, I use to do all 3 when I was 13 ish, all be it that was 14 years ago. And i use to make a nice amount per week. Around the £40 a week mark, and was not bad at all 14 years ago.

i don't think you did a post before? what was in it...

edit: just swa it h,,,,,mmmm

get off ya butt get out and wash some cars = £££, sat on internet looking at fake quidco balances = :-(

Banned

prostitution?

get a job

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/The_JFK/JFKMoney094-1.jpg

scotland88;4044516

mate get a paperrun, jst go chap doors find out who wants it done then, … mate get a paperrun, jst go chap doors find out who wants it done then, buy the papers from the shops and charge the ppl the regular price plus like 30p delivery charge, i dont this back in the day and made a ton!

Aye guy does that round our way ,makes around a 100 quid a week :thumbsup:

hes 13

kungfu;4044879

sat on internet looking at fake quidco balances = :-(

+1.

lol, you will be like me when you get a job tim, buy everything all at once, its the greatest feeling, knowing that all the money you earn is free cash

Banned

you can make that if you want but I can't post it, used to do the same when I was your age, didn't earn 300 but that is a different decade

Cluffy321;4045451

lol, you will be like me when you get a job tim, buy everything all at … lol, you will be like me when you get a job tim, buy everything all at once, its the greatest feeling, knowing that all the money you earn is free cash

Nah, what you should do is spend half of it and set up a mini-business with the other half. Now I have 2 forms of cash flow and I have earnt more than double than I would have if I didn't invest it.

The JFK;4045503

Nah, what you should do is spend half of it and set up a mini-business … Nah, what you should do is spend half of it and set up a mini-business with the other half. Now I have 2 forms of cash flow and I have earnt more than double than I would have if I didn't invest it.

dont have the initiative tbh, have thought about it before with my mates but it never came into place

How quickly do you need £300?

he wants a tv for his 360

so doesnt need it at all tbh

but seriously get one there awesome

Cluffy321;4045573

so doesnt need it at all tbhbut seriously get one there awesome

LOL.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57587