Groups

How can I pin multiple places on a city map? (google maps?)

I'm going to Bristol tomorrow and need to visit perhaps 15 different addresses. I want to print out a map so I can see them all in relation to each other and work out the best way of walking around to them so I'm not going back on myself. With google maps it only looks as if you can pin two addresses and then get directions between them.

7 Comments

Print the map then use a pen?

Sign into google maps, then search for the address, and then click inside the info bubble and save to a map.
    Search for the next place, and repeat, save to the same map as above.
    Voila.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;8411281

Sign into google maps, then search for the address, and then click inside … Sign into google maps, then search for the address, and then click inside the info bubble and save to a map.Search for the next place, and repeat, save to the same map as above.Voila.

Nice one. That's great.

Original Poster

Any way to get My Maps working on an ipod touch. Normally I would pre load the area before heading out. No option to choose it in maps. If you go to the google earth app you can access my maps but it's only with satellite imagery.

Banned

Use bing maps then right click add pin

Original Poster

ryman1000;8413443

Use bing maps then right click add pin

Is that a response to my original question or the one above?

I'm asking if I can use Google my maps on my ipod touch.

Banned

sdavi3680;8413711

Is that a response to my original question or the one above?I'm asking if … Is that a response to my original question or the one above?I'm asking if I can use Google my maps on my ipod touch.

A response to the original post. If you use google maps on your ipod touch you'll have to configure the route beforehand and click arrows to the next step as you have no mobile internet unless your close by to a coffee shop, mcdonals etc...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions